Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Night Outing

Just came back from having dinner with a few friends...

Went to Kindy again the whole day...
Know what??? Kinda weird that today got lotsa kids poo... so, me and tlynn were like kinda busy helping them to rubbed their ass after they poo... One thing... I never know that kid's 'sai' is that smelly lehhh... seriously... hahaa... so smelly laa... I felt like vomit arr... hahaa
After finished everything at Kindy, It's time to go home...
Sister went to pick us (me and tlynn) up from Kindy... Then, she sent us to crown plaza first while waiting for the time to meet up Fany and Jasper for dinner... Actually we went there because I wanted to look for gift to give "that person"... I'm really very sorry laa... I really haven't find any... hahaa... But still... End up bought NOTHING!!! Haizzz...
When it was around 7pm, Jasper and Fany were there to pick us up to have our dinner at Jadepot (actually me and tlynn planned to walk to Jadepot after "shop" at crown plaze but it was still raining... So no choice that have to ask them to pick us up... Thankz and kinda 'paiseh' to 'mahuan' you guys... hehee)
Now I know how "GOOD" is your skill liao Jasper... It's really "GOOD" until you drove over the bump and scratched your car... AND you still didn't know and didn't feel anything... OMG!!!hahaa... Still dare to say your skill is good... Ok laa... it's "GOOD" laa... hahaa
Anyway, I ordered a kinda big bowl of beef noodle (RM5.00) and a glass of cold apple green tea(RM2.50) Hrmmm... No comment... hehee
We started our dinner since 7 something and chit chatting there until we all were kinda 'paiseh' to continue sitting there... It was like 9pm already... sitting there for around 2 hours and actually we finished our dish very early already... hahaa...

Andrien suddenly said he wanted to go... So, since we sit there until kinda 'paiseh' liao, we just headed to another cafe - After Three to wait for Andrien to meet us up and it also because Fany felt like eating some snacks, too... So loo...
Didn't order anything... Just chit-chatting there until 10 something... Then, go home...
They were talking about STUDY AGAIN!!! (the most headache problem for me...) Actually I didn't feel anything at first since my parents did say if they don't have any financial problem, they would send me to Australia then... But that ANDRIEN TING!!! made me feel so so so... haiyaha!!! But what he said is kinda true also laa... I can't say out what he said liao because it's too much dy until i can't remember everything... But what can I say is what he said is kinda true... one thing he said that I can remember very well is... "Since everything (certificate, course and bla bla bla) is the same at here and Australia... What for you wanna go Australia... It's kinda waste money... And one thing... You have to spend a lot (it's seriously a lot) at there and are you sure that you are going to earn everything back???" I'm kinda agree and scared about it... Andrien arr... Your fault arr... make my heart "not balance" arr... Would be dilemma if my parents are able to send me there... Haizzz... But really thankz laa Andrien... You are kinda a good advisor... just that... hehee
After reaching home, talked to tlynn through MSN... She gave me some advises again... Feeling a bit better liao laa... Although what Andrien said affect me more... But at least it helps my heart to be "balance" a bit... hahaa... Thankzzz anyway...
Haizzz... Not going to think liao laa... There would be an better answer when the time comes... Arghhh!!!


*Edina, hope you get well soon... Long time didn't meet you liao... hehee
*Jasper, Sorry for ACCIDENTALLY stepped on your injured toe... Really sorry... hehee
*Fany, I like your new hair style very much laa... COOL~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is y i am advisor for yoga club!
haha. Anyways, go KL. =D

K wee said...

Hahaa... okok... "GOOD" adviser...
I going KL har??? confirm liao gar??? or ask me to go KL???