Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, December 01, 2008

Last night and Today

Went to Rynn Lim's concert (actualy it was a lsmall concert) last night... We (Edina, Chloe, Deidre and Me) got the ticket for free from Kuching blogger thingy... (but actually i didn't try to get one... i got the chance to go there because a friend of my friend can't go... So, i just replaced her seat...) Can't really see how's he looks like because I was sitting quite far from the stage but he seems like quite handsome... His songs and voice are nice... Since we didn't buy his album to let him sign, we just leave after he sang (he only sang for around one hour???) I didn't take any photos... but will try to get those photos from my friends and upload them... hehee...
We were thinking of going Isabella but it was full of people dy... So, we changed to Vogue (my 2nd time went there)... Ordered peach tea again because I can't drink cold drink (erhrmm... coughing coughing... hahaa...) but didn't order any food since it was 10pm dy... (so late dy... don't dare to eat... hehee...) Edina ate Chicken Chop... Chloe and Deidre ate Lamb Chop... Went home on around 11pm...
Went to Kindy again today... Went their alone (without TLynn or Chloe)... It's still ok but don't know why... those guy kids become more and more naughty... hehee...

(Sorry... I know my post is really boring... I don't really have mood to blog now because quite sleepy now)

No comments: