Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Dong Zhi" celebration - maternal family

Happy "Dong Zhi" everyone... Although my paternal family has already celebrate this festival last night... But we haven't make any "Tang Yuan"...
Mama said she is going to make the "Tang Yuan" this morning... So, I asked her to wake me up early in the morning so that I can help her... But she didn't wake me up... By the time I woke up, it was 930AM dy... The "Tang Yuan" is done on the table... =.="
So, just got a bowl (the tradition is everyone must eat... if not you wouldn't grow older... hahaa) although I don't really like it... hehee

I took 18 "balls"... Because I'm 18 now... hahaa... It's not a tradition that you have to eat based on your age laa... It is just what I think nia laa... So, just took nia loo... Really a lot lehhh... I only ate this as my breakfast
Teach you something...
If you don't like it's tasteless and very empty like that... Just roll it with some sweet peanuts...


It taste better though... Don't see like this laa... I know it seems like quite disgusting laa... hehee


Other ways to make your "Tang Yuan" taste better...
1. Wrap the black sesame/mashed red bean/blanded peanuts into the "Tang Yuan" then cooked it inside the normal sweet soup...
2. Cooked the plain "Tang Yuan" inside the normal soup laa(water and pandan leave)... But use black sugar instead of using normal sugar...
3. Cooked it inside salty soup instead of sweet soup... Kinda nice also ooo...
Went to grandma house on around 3PM... Went to prepare foods for another party - Maternal family "Tong Zhi" celebration...
I didn't help up actually... But help to eat got laa... hahaa
Eat eat eat again... Fat loo... hahaa
So many... FULL~~~
Going to EAT again tomorrow night... Going to have christmas party/celebration with my university gang at my house... Wow... Hope to have lotsa fun... hehee

No comments: