Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Friday, December 19, 2008

"Last day" at Kindy

Crap... My shoulder is getting more and more painful and uncomfortable when I sit for too long... OMG laa... How old am I nia... Already like a old lady... I guess it's because of my wrong posture when I sitting in front of the computer... Haizzz...
Anyway, Today is NOT the last day of my teaching in Kindy... Based on what a teacher there told us before this, TODAY is the LAST DAY... Then, everyone (teacher and Kids) would have 2 weeks holidays before the school re-open on January 2009... But who knows... Haizzz...That's mean I still have to go back Next week and Next Next week... =.=" (no more two weeks holidays liao)
I'm not complaining laa... Just kinda tired already... Chasing kids around and Shouting everyday just to get their attention... It's really tiring laa... I wonder how those teachers work there as a FULL TIME job... wow wow wow... *geng hahaa...
Anyway Anyway Anyway... They made "Tang Yuan" this morning since this coming Sunday is "Dong Zhi" (don't know the english name... hehee) They (especially the baby group kids) like to "play" it instead of making it properly so that it can be eaten by everyone... So, almost all the "Tang Yuan" that made by those baby group kids have been mix together and just let them play with it... Really can't be eaten anymore laa... hahaa
This is how they enjoyed making the "Tang Yuan"

Kristal

Goh Yueh

Baby group Kids

DONE!!! Can eat liao...

Although going there is really kinda tiring (me and tlynn keep yawning today) but one thing make me feel happy to go there...
Those Kids' happy smile and funny thought... hehee... I like to see them smiling and saying funny thing... Cute... hehee

No comments: