Had our earlier and little Christmas Celebration last night...
This is the first time I celebrated Christmas with friends and received the very first Christmas present from friend...
Date: 22nd December 2008 (Monday)
Time: 630PM (but our celebration only start on 730PM like that)
Venue: My house
Everyone is so cooperative that... Everyone (10 people - 8 girls and the 2 lucky boys... hahaa) was here... This is the Best and Most important thing about this celebration... It was really a long time that we ALL didn't hang out together... hehee
I'm not going to say too much... Let's the photos talk... hehee
My house decoration... I guess this would be the SIMPLEST decoration among everyone of you who did decorate your house with christmas thingy... hahaa... Sorry laa... No idea how to decorate...
The foods that I prepared... Don't shock! Don't shock! It's really done by me ALONE!!! without other people's help...hahaa... EXCEPT the meat rolls laa... Done by my mama... I just fried it again...I guess everything taste ok laa... since no one complain and "lao sai" hehee...
All the foods
Everyone is here... Party START!!! get their own foods

Camwhoring... All the girls
After finish our dinner... Present giving time... hehee... Everyone was so excited and holding their present that they are going to give to the person that they drew Everyone??? is everyone there??? ok... Let's count...
1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. ?.. ?.. where's the other two??? hahaa
Neh~~~ Here Here Here... Took photos that's why they were not inside the photos... hahaa
Neh~~~ Here Here Here... Took photos that's why they were not inside the photos... hahaa
Left: ChloeRight: Andrien
OK!!! Really present giving time liao...
Let me tell you how we gave out our present to each other...
It's like this...
Turn a empty bottle (it's place on the middle and everyone surrounded it) then, whoever being pointed by the bottle is going to give his/her present to the person that they drew... Then, the person who received the present from the first person is going to give out his/her present to the next person that he/she drew... So, just keep this continue until the last person... Then, start again from the first person who received his/her present to open his/her present...
When you see all the photos... Most of them look like we were having prizes giving ceremony... hahaa (everyone said so)
The first lucky GIRL who is being pointed to give out her present is Audrey...
Then, the lucky GIRL who received her present is Fany...
Let me tell you how we gave out our present to each other...
It's like this...
Turn a empty bottle (it's place on the middle and everyone surrounded it) then, whoever being pointed by the bottle is going to give his/her present to the person that they drew... Then, the person who received the present from the first person is going to give out his/her present to the next person that he/she drew... So, just keep this continue until the last person... Then, start again from the first person who received his/her present to open his/her present...
When you see all the photos... Most of them look like we were having prizes giving ceremony... hahaa (everyone said so)
The first lucky GIRL who is being pointed to give out her present is Audrey...
Then, the lucky GIRL who received her present is Fany...
Up: Fany received her present from Audrey - A very Christmas cup??? filled with chocolate (i guess) Down: I received my present from Fany - A pair of Shade, a box of cool black skeleton cartoon plasters, A hand-made calender, A Christmas Sock, A lollipop, A pack of bling bling handphone decoration stuff and 3 hand-made bookmark (i guess they are bookmark... hahaa)
Up: Hohoho... My turn to give out my present... It's for Nancy - A black purse
Down: Chloe received her present from Nancy - A bling silver watch
Up: Yu An receiver his present from Chloe - A couple necklace for him and his girl friendDown: TLynn received her present from Yu An - A Bra (the most shocking present... hahaa)
Up: Olivia received her present from TLynn - A winnie the pooh (her favourite cartoon) photo album with 9 pieces of her photos and short notes (9 stand for O L I V I A S I M = 9 words)Down: Audrey received her present from Olivia - A Necklace
This is really a coincidence... Both of them drew each other's name!!!And you try to see their present... It's really almost the same... Soft toy that used to stick on the mirrow of the car... hahaa
Andrien received his present from Edina - A soft toy, A car funny sign (he wants one for a long time dy but didn't manage to find any nice and special one) and A ??? (don't know what's that thing??? Something got light)
Edina received her present from Andrien - A soft toy, TOO... and a mirror (Edina used to have a mirror with her in her bag but broke dy)
Dessert time
American Chocolate from Taiwan Cake House... Decorated with Christmas thingy
CHEERSSS~~~ (got see me cheersss with them??? hahaa)After dinner, present giving and dessert time... It's Game time...
Since we can't think of anything to do or game to play... So, they played card
Just look at them playing... Because I don't want/CAN'T do the punishment... hehee
Flower handphone hanger from Edina from KL
Chocolate from Tlynn fron Langkawi
Thanksss a lot guys... hehee
AGAIN... These are what I received from Fany as my Christmas presents... Really a lot
THANKS A LOT FANY!!! Like it very much!!! Thankz thankz thankz... hehee... Muakzzz
At Last, MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! Hopefully you guys did enjoy yourself and had fun here... hehee
p/s: NANCY! Hope you like your present... I really don't know what you give you... and what I wanted to give you arr (wallet/purse/watch)... I really find it for a long time arr... Finally, I managed to find one... Really hope that you like it... So scared you don't like... hehee
Owww... Just had a Christmas Lunch at Kindy today... Got kinda lotsa foods... All prepared by two mothers of the kids there... Didn't manage to take any photos today... Because I was busy like mad today... Especially when the time they took bath... Run here and there naked... =.="
Since we can't think of anything to do or game to play... So, they played cardJust look at them playing... Because I don't want/CAN'T do the punishment... hehee
Owhyea... Received two souvenirs from Edina and TLynn
Flower handphone hanger from Edina from KLChocolate from Tlynn fron Langkawi
Thanksss a lot guys... hehee
AGAIN... These are what I received from Fany as my Christmas presents... Really a lot
THANKS A LOT FANY!!! Like it very much!!! Thankz thankz thankz... hehee... Muakzzz
At Last, MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! Hopefully you guys did enjoy yourself and had fun here... heheep/s: NANCY! Hope you like your present... I really don't know what you give you... and what I wanted to give you arr (wallet/purse/watch)... I really find it for a long time arr... Finally, I managed to find one... Really hope that you like it... So scared you don't like... hehee
Owww... Just had a Christmas Lunch at Kindy today... Got kinda lotsa foods... All prepared by two mothers of the kids there... Didn't manage to take any photos today... Because I was busy like mad today... Especially when the time they took bath... Run here and there naked... =.="
No comments:
Post a Comment