Tuesday is really not a suitable day to go out to have dinner... (i mean if you wan to go cafe which got air-conditional one laa... I was thinking of eating western food... so, thought of some cafe that we can go...) It's because almost all the nice cafe are CLOSE on Tuesday night... It was just a very random outing with friends... Asked Fany whether she wanted to have dinner together since she asked me out in the afternoon but I can't... Asked almost everyone in our "little family" but end up only Fany, Chloe and Me had dinner together... Planned to go Luxury Cafe at first... but it didn't open... Thought of going Westwood... Fany just went there with her family in half/one hour ago... so, it's kinda "paiseh" if we go again... Thought of Vogue... I just went there last satuday... Kinda weird also if go again... Thought of going The Menu or The Two Banana... All CLOSE! then, chef at home also... CLOSE!!! Richmond... Full of people... the~~~ =.=" Went to pandungan area at last... decided to go Memories... Finally! parked the car and came down from the car... When we were inside Memories... Chloe suddenly asked "Why don't we go Elephant???" True hoo... Why we didn't think of that... Then she continue naming out other cafe... Me and Fany were like True hoo... Why we didn't think about that... but it's ok... Don't take the risk to try to go other place... Who knows they might not open also... Then, really wasting time and petrol... So hard to have dinner arr... hahaa... Had our dinner like almost 9pm... Ate Grilled Chicken which cost me RM13.50 and Tea & Milk which cost me RM4.00... Worth it??? I don't know... But it seems like not really worth for us to turn here and there just to eat and drink them... hahaa... Drive here and there since 7pm... Wasted 2 hours to find and think of where to have our dinner... hahaa... Andrien and TLynn went to meet us up on around 930pm after they finished their dinner at Chicago 7 with all the senior DEBATORS... (get what I mean??? if not, what I'm trying to say is... They are debators... hahaa...) Went home on around 10pm since Fany got curfew...
Went back to Bau this morning... It was really super sudden... Sister woke me up suddenly on around 9am... She said "Faster go to take bath... Gonna go back to Bau..." I was still super blur... But still quickly took my bath thn went back to Bau to settle something... Went back to kuching again on around 4pm... Sister woke me up also when I had my nap... and told me that she gonna go back to Kuching in just few minutes later... =.="
That's it... hehee...
(I didn't take any photos of Memories... Because kinda tired and lazy to take... Turn here and there until no mood dy... Just felt hungry and wanted to eat my food faster... I really ate super fast just now... Until both of them quite shocked that why am I eat so fast... I was hungry baa.. What to do???hahaa...)
No comments:
Post a Comment