Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Boring Post

Again... Again... and Again... Went to Kindy this morning but went home during the lunch time since the principal said I can just work for half day... Kinda tired AGAIN... So, went home earlier loo... hahaa...
After reaching my house, Online for a while... Then, Fany came over to my house instead of we going out... because I don't think I can go out... She came on around 2PM... Then, directly went to the bath room to wash her hair since she felt so uncomfortable with her oily hair... hahaa...
We played the computer "words game" since we got nothing to do... I'm really kinda poor in English laa after playing that game... Since we played until kinda 'sien' dy, we did this...

Nail Painting...

Fany cutting her nails before painting it...

The colour that she chose to use - RED... Bloody RED... hiak hiak hiak


This is what she did for her finger nails... She likes the colour and kinda excited about that... But who knows... One little part gone when we were at petrol station... don't know how it gone laa...

Since that, she felt kinda uncomfortable and felt like going to buy a nail polish on that time... hahaa

Went out with Fany on around 530PM since we planned to "visit" Edina at her house... Just went to walk walk and have dinner first before going to Edina's house...
Went to The Peacock ??? (something... Can't remember the name)... That was my firs time been there... What it sells is almost like what Green Gallery sells laa... It's just like the small version of Green Gallery... because the compound is really very small... Not many things... But found some DIY stuffs kinda cool... hahaa
Then, went to Yeow Kee Kopitiam at Premier 101 there (If i'm not wrong, heard that the foods there are nice... so, went to have a try loo)

Ordered 'Cha Kueh Tiaw' - RM4.00 (kinda nice laa)
Fany ordered the same thing and a glass of hot barley which only cost RM1.00 (RM1.00??? how come so cheap???)


This is how their tables and chairs look like... Kinda like this type of design at kopitiam... hahaa


Headed to Edina's house on around 730PM...
Had a look of what she bought back from KL... hahaa
Then, went home kinda early - 9PM (even my mama was kinda shocking that how come I went home so early... hahaa) since Fany got curfew...

Nothing to do now... Waiting for friends to come online and chat with... But I guess I'm going to sleep soon laa... Don't know why... Feeling quite sleepy...

*I know it's a damn boring post... I know it...
I'm blogging with blur and sleepy mood now... hahaa...

No comments: