Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Friday, December 05, 2008

Photoshopping Contest

OKOK... This is really a super duper random stuff... I have no idea why were they so FREE to edit my photo... hahaa... anyway, thanks for making me look kinda skinny which is quite impossible to happen in my real life... hahaa...
Here it goes... It's a small small contest between the TWO photo editors... Hey guys, you can try to vote for the one that you do prefer more... There is NO prize for the winner... The only thing that he/she can gain as the winner is... He/She can know how talented are them in photoshopping... hehee...
Let's see...
The FIRST editor... Try to guess who is the editor??? hahaa..
It's a guy who is kinda good in photoshopping...Let me introduce to you...
The FIRST EDITOR... ... ... MR. ANDRIEN TING HUA KIET
Hahaa...
The 1st photo is the original photo (OMG!!! I really look super FAT!!! =.=")
The 2nd photo is the 1st photoshopping edition
The 3rd photo is the 2nd photoshopping edition
What do you think??? *hrmmm...
Then, let's come to the photo which edited by the SECOND EDITOR...
It's a girl now...
She is really interested and good in photoshopping
Try to Guess... Who's the editor... Guess Guess Guess before you look/scroll down to see the answer... hehee...
OKOK... Let me introduce to you the SECOND EDITOR...
MS. FANY LAU HIE NE...
That's the before and after photos...
What do you think???
Which one do you prefer??? Try to vote because the editors want to know the response and result, too... hahaa...
For me, I'm more prefer the photo that edited by Fany... It's because... I look more like ME... hahaa...
For what Andrien did, still not bad laa... but I don't really like because I look so fake... almost not like a human (what I thought when I first saw the photo)... hehee... but according to Andrien "They (those people he asked about the photo) said you look prettier in the photo I edited lehhh..." (Ting 2008)
Hrmmm... How come?!?! hahaa... Sorry laa Andrien... I'm not trying to say what you did is bad... just that it's kinda looks weird for me honestly... hahaa...
Anyway, guys guys guys... Do drop by and vote yea... thanks... hahaa...
It's just for fun

19 comments:

JiaJia said...

can i vote for Fany? lol... the cheeks quite weird in his edition :p

Anonymous said...

it's not alien! haha. it's a super hot jessica alba version of u ok.. =D

K wee said...

jiajia~ hahaa... sure sure... actually up to u wad u wanted to vote... so, now gt 2 votes for fany... so sad laa andrien... hahaa...

K wee said...

adrien~ which angle looks like jessica alba??? hrmmm... really different ppl different taste... hahaa

Anonymous said...

honestly, i prefer adrienz one...cz u look sweeter thr...esp the 3rd edition...fanyz one is more u...bt u look more 'cool'(cold) in a way...

*adrien~so do i get any reward for voting for urs?

Anonymous said...

kai, ur are not allowed to vote. so is me n fany. so means it is tie! =D

k la, i pass u my baby u_ _ _ _wear la. ok? haha

J.T said...

I would vote for Andrien's.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...sorry adrien! i think i prefer fany de. hehehehe..

K wee said...

tlynn~ okok... hahaa... hrmmm... sud i change myself to be like tat??? since few of u said I look better in tat photo... hahaa

K wee said...

btw tlynn arrr, don u think d 3rd edition arr... my cheeks look kinda weird meh??? like muscle cramp like tat... hahaa

K wee said...

adrien~ ok loo... me n fany's vote nt counted loo...
wad baby u_ _ _ _ wear??? huh??? lol

K wee said...

jasper~ hahaa... okok... thx for dropping by and vote for d "little lame" contest... hahaa

K wee said...

audrey~ MISS AUDREY ARRR!!!! whr u go recently?!?!? call u n sms u... don wan to reply one boo... kinda shock tat u read my blog n leave comment lehh... hahaa
btw, thx for taking part... hahaa

K wee said...

FYI, until 7/12/2008 (sunday)
Andrien got 2 votes
Fany got 2 votes, too... :D

KaySing Liew said...

hahaha.... here I come... I vote for Fany... look more normal...

K wee said...

ksing~ okok... :D

Anonymous said...

kwee~even without photo shopping ur face oredi looked cramped so no diff...haha...jz jk...i still find adrienz edited version nicer

adrien~why are u so desperate to give me ur u_ _ _ _wear?i haf told u a million and one time..i m nt interested...

Anonymous said...

yeayea. ur just saying that coz u scared i tell people on u.
So i know u using ur tactic to try to get it indirectly!

rite!? =D

K wee said...

tlynn~ fine laaa uuu... say me like tat =.=" hahaa... jk
btw, wad r u 2 toking about??? wad u_ _ _ _ wear??? cn i noe??? since i noe d beginning liao... hv to tel me until d end... hehee :P