So so so... Was thinking of asking friends to go out today... but don't know where to go... (this is always the BIGGEST PROBLEM when we going out together... Kuching is seriously super small laa... no place to go anymore... Can anyone change my mind about Kuching??? hahaa... meaning... telling me Kuching is big and there is lotsa nice places that I can go... you can recommend me those places but better NO NEED TO SPEND MONEY one laa... hehee...) Just in few hours later, received messages and call from Andrien asking if we wanted to go lunch and movie together or not... hiak hiak hiak... the MAIN PURPOSE is to celebrate HIS JiaJia sweet 18th birthday... (her birthday is actually tomorrow laa...) I just said WOKEH! Fany came to pick me up on around 12PM since I have NO car to drive liao... (my sister is back and that's her car... T.T) Went to have lunch at MOMOYAMA (Japanese Restaurant) located at the last time UPWELL or opposite town's Secret Recipe... Hrmm... It was only Four of us - Andrien, JiaJia (birthday girl), Fany and Me... Others can't go since they got their things on... At first, I felt quite weird that ONLY FOUR of us but it was OK ^.^ at last... hehee
The only Four of us... (the empty seat is where I sit laa...) Andrien book a room which cost RM10.00
They knew that I was taking their photo... hahaa... Jia was kinda paiseh...
Our drinks... Me and Fany ordered Hot Green Tea which cost us RM2.00 per cup
Jia ordered Orange Juice (RM???) and Andrien ordered Ice Lemon Tea... (i guess??? RM???)
Fany and Andrien ordered this...
It contains Chicken, Rice, Japanese Soup, TaoFu and salted cabbage???
It costs RM16.00
The closer look of the Chicken... It's not fried chicken... I guess is chicken with don't know what sauce??? hahaa...
OK! This is what I ordered...
I ordered Fish instead of Chicken since both of them ordered the same thing liao... they asked me to try other food...
It taste nice ooo... and no need to worry... They already help you to remove the fish bones liao... Of cause not 100% laa... but got 98-99% laa... hahaa...
It cost me RM20.00 (wow... I really pok liao... kinda expensice for me to eat a RM20.00 lunch... hahaa...)
Cut cake time... Right after everyone finished eating... Because we were planing to watch movie on 2.30pm... So, Kinda in rush... hahaa...
By the way, there is something wrong with the spelling...
Tata... Erhmmhmmhmm... hahaa... Me and Fany were like the camera"women" only... hahaa... busy taking their photos...
This should be the Sweetest Birthday in her life... hehee...
Happy birthday Jia... (although your real birthday is tomorrow... hehee...)
See our table... How messy is it... I also don't know why it was so messy?!?! Only Four people lehhh... but it seems like got a big group of people eating there... hahaa...
After finished our lunch... we went to Sarawak plaza instead of going movie... I suggeted not to go movie because we can't do anything inside the cinema... We can only sit down and keep quiet... can't talk... can't laugh out loud... It's kinda boring laa... (I JUST JUST JUST found out that... watching movie is what Jia wanted... I'm SUPER SORRY JIA... I didn't know!!! *feel so bad now...) So, Jia suggested to go shopping (actually is just walk walk laa...) So, we just went to Sarawak Plaza since she wanted to go there... Went SP on around 2.30pm... Sorry laa Andrien... If I spoilt your "PLAN"... that I said not to go movie... hahaa... Walked at a few of souvenir/gift shops there... We tried to look for present to buy for the person that we chose... (christmas celebration) But end up bought nothing laa... I really can't think of what that person like and want lehhh... hehee... OWH!!! For the person who got my name... if you can't think of what to buy and you wanted to know what I like/want... Here is some tips for you... but I can only tell you what I DON'T LIKE/WANT laa because I don't know what I want also... hahaa...
1. NO Soft Toy... Better NO laa...
2. NO Tabung...
3. NO Photo Frame...
4. NO Jewellery with Words (if it's letter still ok...) or Heart Shape (except if you are my BF laa... hahaa...)
5. NO TOO Girly stuffs...
I guess I like COOL COOL stuffs more laa... Sorry if I'm SOO~~~ picky... hehee...
But It's seriously OK if you buy me those things that I mentioned above... I will still accept it... hehee...
Ok... Enough for me to talk about that...
Then, we went to Lea centre to have a look... I found THIS... SUPER DUPER HIGH HILL... I wonder how to wear this?!?! Wouldn't fall down kah??? If you can't say it's high or not... then, see the next photo...

See... compare laa...
Fany, you are now same tall as us... hiak hiak hiak... (sorry for saying that... I was just kidding... hahaa...)
Went to had dinner with Fany at Expert located at BDC... Had dinner on around 5.30pm before she sent me home... Ate Fast Food because don't know what to eat... Hrmmm... The lady who sells the Fast Food arr... need to change the way to talk laa... it was really not polite... and one thing that she made us(me and Fany) speechless was... We asked "What is this??? (pointing the chicken...)" She answered "Chicken laa..." Hey lady... We are not blind laa hoo... it's chicken obviously... =.=" lol... What we wanted to know is what's the chicken cooked with??? And now I know that... Swinburne Cafe's Fast Food is much more cheaper than the outside one... I just took two types of vegetables and one type of meat at Expert there... it simply costs me RM4.50... The same thing I got at Swinburne's Cafe, It only costs me RM3.00... The amout of foods i took is almost the same at both places... I shouldn't blame that Swinburne Cafe's Fast Food is expensive as it's really served in a little amount... lol
Reached home on around 6.15pm... Haizzz... Kinda spent lots on FOOD this few days... OMG! Keep eating and eating... Fat arr...
(sorry for the skill-less photo taking by me with the NO Flash phone... that's why the colour of the photos is kinda weird especially when the place is dark... somemore, I didn't really have the "photo taking mood" because kinda lazy to take photos... hehee... so, the photos look worse... that's why not really like the photos I took...)
(this post is kinda long because of those photos... can't join them together... there is some problem with the transference of the photos from my phone to the computer... haizzz... anyone can help me to solve the problem???)

No comments:
Post a Comment