Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, December 08, 2008

No going out

Wah!!! Can't imagine... I have been staying at home for three days... No going out... OH MY GOD!!! Bored until wanna die liao laa... Haizzz...
Asked friends out this morning but everyone seems like busy with their thing... So, nevermind loo... staying at home and start to watch another Hong Kong series... Will talk about the series when I finish watching it... hehee...

Cooked my own lunch this afternoon... It's the 2nd time I cooked for myself...
Cooked Macaroni since It's the only food that I think I can cook...

But I used my own recipe laa... Because I can't find its sauce at my house...

Ingredients:
Salt
Pepper
Egg
Cheese
Tomato sauce (maggie)
Fish (without bones)
and of cause Macaroni


Methods:
Cut the fish into slices and put a bit of salt and pepper on it... (place it aside first)
Break an egg and put in a bit of salt and pepper, too... (place it aside first)

Boil the water and put in the Macaroni to soften it... Once the Macaroni is soft enough, take it up and of cause no need the water anymore...
Put a bit of cooking oil in a pan...
Put the fish into the pan and cook it...

When the fish is almost cooked, put in the Macaroni and fry it...
Then, pour the egg into it and fry it again...
Then Then, pour some tomato sauce into it and mix them together...
and Last, put half slice of cheese (put half slice enough since only serve for one person) and simply fry it again to melt the cheese...
Tata~ can eat liao...


I know it looks kinda disgusting but it taste ok ooo... hehee...

My sister bought this Singapore Chinese New Year funny show just now... She seems like has been cheated... My sister said she saw the advertisement about this CD in the newspaper saying that It's 2008 newly release CD...
YEA... It's really a NEW CD... But only the package, the CD and the release year are NEW... The shows, songs and everything inside are all OLD one laa... I ever watched this during my PRIMARY school time... It was like almost 10 years already I guess... =.="
It costs RM16.90... Adududuh~~~ hahaa...
But I still enjoyed watching it laa... It's quite funny and remind me of chinese year new last time... lol


The actors and actress are:
Mark Lee
Jack Neo
Patricia Mok
and "Fui Ko" (can't remember his name... paiseh... hehee)

No comments: