Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Friday, December 05, 2008

Kindy Day again

Kindy Day again...
Me and TLynn went there together today...
Early in the morning when I reached there, already saw a few kids doing there own morning exercise - "cut the grass" hahaa... they seem like very willing to do so...

Up: Brandon and Jonathan
Down: April and Daisy

After almost everyone was there... start doing group morning exercise...
"Drawing" again... and playing hoop...


This girl is Stephanie... She is really a very talkactive girl... She randomly called TLynn "Aunty"... hahaa...

After the exercise, did some schoolworks before they started to do Painting...

The Big Kids group

The Little Kids group


Those Kids with their "Art" - The Scariest Monster... hahaa...

Finally, DONE!

There was some colour left... so, teacher Jennifer (the principal) asked us to draw something to finish all the leftover colour...

That's teacher Jennifer and her Art... It's just a very simple drawing but it's really very nice...

Hahaa... What's this ugly drawing?!?!? OMG!!! from who???
OK! It's MINE... Just simply drew something...
Somemore, I admit that my drawing is really sucky...
After drawing and cleaned up everything... Time to prepare lunch! PIZZA-making...
Taste quite nice though... I prefer self-making pizza than pizza hut because we can "throw in" whatever ingredients we want... hehee...
Just worked for Half day today because there was other teacher going to take over...
So, followed TLynn's car went to grandma house since I can't go home... Had a nap there while waiting for my sister to pick me up...
Went home on around 530pm... Mama said she wanted to cook crab... but she has to go out a while and told my younger sister that I KNOW HOW TO CHOP CRAB!?!?! so, asked me to chop them first while waiting for her to come back and cook... (since when I know how??? hrmm...) Tried my super best to chop with the help of my younger sister... Just agak agak took off those parts that I think can't be eat... hehee... I admit that I'm kinda stupid in cooking... I just know how to eat better...
Busy me...

The crabs... and I found a crab really cute...
Tata... *the second photo cute right?!?! looks like Koala Bear... hahaa...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

wa.. i wan eat ur mama cooking.. XD~ delicious~~~

K wee said...

hahaa... sure sure... when you come back lo... or u wan to "fly" back to kuc nw??? hahaa...