Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Thursday, December 04, 2008

Questions... Need opinions deeply

There is TWO BIG questions that keep turning and turning in my mind...

FIRST, my blog layout... Should I change it??? or just keep it like this??? Hrmm... Tell me... What's your opinion??? Since you are the reader, which one do you prefer??? Thank lots if you do tell me your opinion... hehee...

SECOND, my messy hair... What should I do with my hair???
This is how's my hair looks like RIGHT NOW!!! erghhh!!! kinda pek cek with it... My hair is like "hang" at there... Not Long... Not Short... Alang Alang like that... ESPECIALLY my front hair... haiyahaa...

Should I keep it long??? like what I used to do last time...

Or should I cut it again... shorter a bit than this laa... because this one is a bit long, too...

Should I just keep my hair long but cut fringe??? or just keep everything long???
OR Should I just cut my hair short but keep the front hair long??? or just cut everything short???
And also... Should I dye my hair back to black??? since my black hair already grow like two inches liao... OR just keep it like that... but I scared when my black hair grow longer, it would be like half red/brown and half black... really kanasai laa... (NO dying other colour first... because don't feel so... hehee)
So SO So... Please... give me some opinions... I need opinions deeply now... hahaa...

No comments: