The rules are:
1. You own a blog where you are going to post this to
2. You currently feel bored
3. You won't skip any question
4. You're Alive
5. You are going to send this to 5 friends to fill these up
Firstly describe the current you in 5 words:
Now: Bored and worried
Currently: Tired, Sleepy and Blur
Currently: Tired, Sleepy and Blur
... ... ... ... ... ...
Five things you love about life:
I can eat, drink, sleep and bla bla bla
I can have fun... lotsa lotsa lotsa fun
I can have fun... lotsa lotsa lotsa fun
I can learn a lot of things
I can meet someone special for me ONE DAY (I guess the day haven't come yet... hahaa...)
I can do whatever I want/can/wish to (excluding those Bad things laa...)
I can do whatever I want/can/wish to (excluding those Bad things laa...)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Famous people you'd love to meet:
TVXQ (I like to see them dancing... really cool and nice)
Hrmm... Can I be more greedy??? Because I would love to meet a lot of them... hehee... (there's no any others in my mind NOW!)
... ... ... ... ... ...
Hrmm... Can I be more greedy??? Because I would love to meet a lot of them... hehee... (there's no any others in my mind NOW!)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Movies you love:
the whole series of HARRY POTTER
Studio Ghibli's Animation (considered Movie??? lol...)
(Hong Kong & USA action movies)
(Mystery movies... e.g Detective Conan)
... ... ... ... ... ...
Studio Ghibli's Animation (considered Movie??? lol...)
(Hong Kong & USA action movies)
(Mystery movies... e.g Detective Conan)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 professions you'd love to have:
Accountant (what I'm going to be...)
Designer/Architect (last time's dream)
Dancer (last time's dream also when I was crazy about dancing... hahaa)
... ... ... ... ... ...
Accountant (what I'm going to be...)
Designer/Architect (last time's dream)
Dancer (last time's dream also when I was crazy about dancing... hahaa)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Best Authors:
I didn't read book one lehhh...
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Inspirations:
"Never try, Never know" (this is what I used to tell people but it seems like doesn't really work on me... hahaa)
Believe in Karma
... ... ... ... ... ...
I didn't read book one lehhh...
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Inspirations:
"Never try, Never know" (this is what I used to tell people but it seems like doesn't really work on me... hahaa)
Believe in Karma
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Favourite stuffs:
Shoes
Bags
Cool Cool stuffs
Memorable stuffs (e.g photos and letters)
Money (who don't like money right?!?! hahaa)
Shoes
Bags
Cool Cool stuffs
Memorable stuffs (e.g photos and letters)
Money (who don't like money right?!?! hahaa)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 things you hate:
Being Cheated =.=
People keep talking (like the flies *bee~~~ surround you...) when my mood is down or tired or sleepy... (I'm kinda a hot-tempered person)
5 things you hate:
Being Cheated =.=
People keep talking (like the flies *bee~~~ surround you...) when my mood is down or tired or sleepy... (I'm kinda a hot-tempered person)
People telling SUPER DUPER lame jokes at the WRONG situation
People say thing say half way only... SO, Once you start telling... have to finish telling everything to me... hehee
People who is OVER CONFIDENT and like to SHOW OFF
People who is OVER CONFIDENT and like to SHOW OFF
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 favourite places:
Home Sweet Home (but I'm not the type of person that can stay at home everytime... unless got something that I can do)
Beach (kinda sad that Kuching don't have nice beach... haizzz)
Cafes - any nice cafes will do (sit down, drink and chit-chat with friends at there)
Nice shop which sells DIY stuffs/sovenirs/gifts/cool&special stuffs (e.g green gallery, Pick "n" Pack and Urban ???)
Friends house... (for girl friends, I would prefer their own bedroom... chit-chat inside there... hehee) *seems like I like talking a lot... YEAP! I do enjoy talking and laughing... hehee
Home Sweet Home (but I'm not the type of person that can stay at home everytime... unless got something that I can do)
Beach (kinda sad that Kuching don't have nice beach... haizzz)
Cafes - any nice cafes will do (sit down, drink and chit-chat with friends at there)
Nice shop which sells DIY stuffs/sovenirs/gifts/cool&special stuffs (e.g green gallery, Pick "n" Pack and Urban ???)
Friends house... (for girl friends, I would prefer their own bedroom... chit-chat inside there... hehee) *seems like I like talking a lot... YEAP! I do enjoy talking and laughing... hehee
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 girls/guys you are currently liking:
My Family
My university gang
My secondary school's gang and friends (including my dancing gang... hehee)
Those kindy kids
Someone in this world (guess so... hehee)
My Family
My university gang
My secondary school's gang and friends (including my dancing gang... hehee)
Those kindy kids
Someone in this world (guess so... hehee)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Favourite people to chat with:
My Family especially my younger sister laa... (maybe we got more same interests :D)
My university gang (everyone of them... they are funny and friendly friends)
My dancing gang (it's last time laa... we already long time didn't meet and talk to each other liao)
My old friends (secondary and primary)
My Family especially my younger sister laa... (maybe we got more same interests :D)
My university gang (everyone of them... they are funny and friendly friends)
My dancing gang (it's last time laa... we already long time didn't meet and talk to each other liao)
My old friends (secondary and primary)
Lingty (my third aunty... she is a nice person to talk with)
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 things you wana improve more about yourself:
My Laziness (this is the worst)
My pickiness (i think i'm kinda picky laa since some of my friends said so)
I have to care more about my family... Because I think I'm not a "family" type of person... (feel bad about that laa)
My selfishness (i guess i'm quite selfish sometimes or maybe for you guys is everytime??? hahaa)
My STUDY!!! (my study is really bad laa... haizzz)
My Laziness (this is the worst)
My pickiness (i think i'm kinda picky laa since some of my friends said so)
I have to care more about my family... Because I think I'm not a "family" type of person... (feel bad about that laa)
My selfishness (i guess i'm quite selfish sometimes or maybe for you guys is everytime??? hahaa)
My STUDY!!! (my study is really bad laa... haizzz)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Things you would take to a desserted Island:
At least two companions (either friend or family)
Foods and Drinks (can't survive without them laa)
Survive Skills (this is really very important)
A pair of good, nice and comfortable shoes (so that I can walk better)
My phone (if got line) and money (in case I need to spend... e.g place to sleep)
At least two companions (either friend or family)
Foods and Drinks (can't survive without them laa)
Survive Skills (this is really very important)
A pair of good, nice and comfortable shoes (so that I can walk better)
My phone (if got line) and money (in case I need to spend... e.g place to sleep)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Things you really want:
NOW:
SUPER DUPER EXCELLENT results so that I can get scholarship and study at oversea then, graduate with Flying Colour...
My Family and Friends live healthily and happily
I myself live healthily and happily
Future:
Find a good job (good salary, good working time, good working environment)
Forever relationship with my friends and someone that I like and he like me, too (if I can find one... hrmm... kinda hard larr... hahaa) *family relationship no need to say one laa... that's forever one... hehee
5 Things you really want:
NOW:
SUPER DUPER EXCELLENT results so that I can get scholarship and study at oversea then, graduate with Flying Colour...
My Family and Friends live healthily and happily
I myself live healthily and happily
Future:
Find a good job (good salary, good working time, good working environment)
Forever relationship with my friends and someone that I like and he like me, too (if I can find one... hrmm... kinda hard larr... hahaa) *family relationship no need to say one laa... that's forever one... hehee
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Songs that make you cry the most:
Har?!?! no lehhh... only make me emo nia... never until cry
5 Songs that make you cry the most:
Har?!?! no lehhh... only make me emo nia... never until cry
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Most fashionable friends according to you:
Hrmm... My own definition for "fashionable" is kinda different laa... If what they wear is trendy and SUIT my taste then they are fashionable for me... hehee
Fany Lau
Olivia Sim
Jenny Voon
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Most fashionable friends according to you:
Hrmm... My own definition for "fashionable" is kinda different laa... If what they wear is trendy and SUIT my taste then they are fashionable for me... hehee
Fany Lau
Olivia Sim
Jenny Voon
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 people you love the most:
My Family
My Friends
Myself
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 impossible dreams:
Be Billionare
Get scholarship and study at oversea (I guess I'm going to graduate in Kuching... T.T)
Travel around the world (but I wish to...)
Got nice body and wouldn't get Fat no matter how much I eat... hehee
No need to wear spectacles anymore
My Family
My Friends
Myself
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 impossible dreams:
Be Billionare
Get scholarship and study at oversea (I guess I'm going to graduate in Kuching... T.T)
Travel around the world (but I wish to...)
Got nice body and wouldn't get Fat no matter how much I eat... hehee
No need to wear spectacles anymore
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Dreams in the future:
I already mentioned... (scroll up and see)
... ... ... ... ... ...
5 Dreams in the future:
I already mentioned... (scroll up and see)
... ... ... ... ... ...
Now send this to 5 people:
Sharon
Jasmine
KSing
Edina
Chloe
Jasmine
KSing
Edina
Chloe
No comments:
Post a Comment