Haizzz... Did you ever wonder what is the thing that make you sad on your birthday??? For me NOW... The most sad thing is... I get FEVER on my birthday... So sad laa... planned to go out with friend for my birthday celebration tonight... but have to cancel due to my sickness... SUPER DUPER SAD... T.T Somemore, this is my 18th Birthday... 18th lehhh... Haizzz...
However, I'm still very happy and feel touching of the Birthday wishes from you guys... Thanks Thanks Thanks a lot... I will always remember it... hehee...
Here it is... (If I missed your name, please let me know... hehee)
The arrangement is based on your name... Not the time you wished me... because I can't really remember what's the time that some of you wished me... sorry... hehee...
Adrian Toh
AhBi
AiKim Lu
Andrien Ting
Angeline Oh
Annie Kuan
Audrey Bong
Asliana binti Asmara
Cally Bong
ChenFung Chong
Chloe Oh
Danny Kuan
Deidre Chew
Delia Tan
Edina Chong (the only one who called me and woke me up... just to say Happy Birthday to me... She called me for few times... since 1145PM last night... but I only picked up her phone on the 4th time she called me... sorry... hehee... Chit-Chat a while and wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY on 1200AM SHARP... Edina, you win liao... You are the first person who said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me ON my birthday... hehee... thanks a lot...)
Eric Ki
Fany Lau
Jacelyn Ngu (another birthday girl... HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear...)
Jasmine Lee
Jasper Tong
JiaJia Kee
JuiShian Bong
Kelvin Chong
KeYing Liew
KimJung Kuan
Linda Sia
Luna Chin
Magaret Pue
Mimi Chen
Nadia Richard
Nancy Chan
Olivia Sim
SanWei Kuan
Sharon Lee
SingSing Liew
SonTong Lai (another person who wish me happy birthday on 1200AM SHARP but later than Edina a bit laa)
SzeQian Liew
TzeLi Goh
Lynn Teo
Xin Juan
Yang Hye Yeong
YuAn Kuan
YiTing Shi
ALL the Kindy Kids
No comments:
Post a Comment