Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My sweet 18th Birthday

I thought my birthday this year would be just like what it used to be... No celebration...
Supposed to have celebration with uni gang but since I was having Fever, I asked them to cancel it... But so shocked and surprised that Andrien, Fany, Jasper, JiaJia and TLynn went to my house this afternoon... Brought my birthday cupcake and presents here... hahaa... Feel so touch laa... Thanks a lot people... (Audrey, Chloe, Edina, Nancy, Olivia and YuAn can't come because they got something going on... Anyway, thanks a lot guys... really thanks a lot)




This is my birthday cake from them - Cupcakes (made by Andrien, Chloe, Fany, Jasper and TLynn)

This is how messy am I... Still wearing pyjamas... hehee...

Nancy did came over for a while just to pass me the present that Edina asked her to pass to me... Thanks a lot to both of you... hehee

Had dinner at Andrien's house... (since his house near my house and I can't really go out) We cooked on our own... (actually is only Andrien and TLynn who cooked laa...) Cooked porridge as our dinner just because of me... (sick...) Kinda pity of them laa... hahaa... Somemore, no one there really know how to cook porridge... But they still tried to cook... Not bad worr the porridge... although it was a bit FAIL... hahaa...


These are all the present I received from them... Everyone of them...

My picture... Drew by Fany... I still like it altought it's not really like me... hehee


The messages that they left at the back of the picture...
TLynn is kind of understand me that I like Home/Self-made stuffs... hehee



The bracelet from them... (Audrey, Chloe, Fany, Jia, Lynn and Nancy) but Bought by Chloe... hehee

This is what I received from Edina... Really feel touching that she has got ready my birthday present and asked Nancy to pass it to me on my birthday... Because she is not in Kuching on my birthday... hehee...
My birthday card and present - keychain from Edina


She made the card on her own
This is the closer view of the message she wrote in the card

And the Keychain of my Name

Another birthday "present" from JiaJia Kee...
Post about my birthday and our "history"
View her blog then you will know... hehee

http://mypathtravelled.blogspot.com/

And also... Post from Edina... about my birthday present...
Thanks a lot Edina even though you were not here to celebrate with me

http://www.anide-dna.blogspot.com/

Post from Chloe also... About the preparation of my birthday...
Feel touching when I saw those photos... hehee

http://www.stepinmelife.blogspot.com/
Post from NanCy... About me and Jacelyn's Birthday... Thanks thanks.. hehee
Owhyea Nancy, Thanks for sending the present over to my house although You are kinda in rush...
Thanks a lot... muakzzz
Post from Jasper's blog... Part 1... Talk a little bit about it... Then, Part 2... About the birthday... hehee

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks a lot for the surprise, presents, cake, celebration (although it's very simple but I'm happy with it...),wishes (from EVERYONE of YOU who did wish me) and everything from you guys... Hundred... Thousand... of Thank You... I'm very happy seriously... hehee... I will always remember it... Love you guys...
And thanks everyone for caring about my fever... I'm feeling better now... hehee

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm happy that u've a group of great friends around u.. =) Treasure it be4 u lost it.. I need more 'Close' friends too.. =(

K wee said...

hahaa... thankzz... yea.. thy r realy great... friendly, helpful, funny and lots lots lots... i will... i will... hehee