Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, December 07, 2008

Boring Weekend

Hrmmm... really a boring weekend... Doing nothing... Just stay at home... facing the computer or television... Not going out even though Sisters did ask me whether I wanted to follow them go shopping or not... Just reject them... don't have any shopping mood... hehee... Mama was listening to our conversation and suddenly said "Just let her if she (me) don't want to go... let her buy her new year clothes on "nian san shi" (the day before CNY) =.=" haiyaha... not I don't want to buy... just very lazy to try on those clothes... If I want to buy, I will just buy it randomly... so, no need to worry... hehee...

This is what I did just now... Playing dress up games... LAME hoo... Yea... I know... What to do?!?! Too bored liao baa...




And... played this, too... Decorate the cupcake... I know it's kinda childish... hahaa...

These are what I would do when I feel bored... (other than chatting and blogging laa...)

This is what I ate just now while playing the games... Mouth too "itchy" liao... hahaa...
It's Nuts... One of my favourite snacks... Don't dare to eat too much... Scared of getting more and more pimples on my face... *choi choi choi

The brand - KOH-KAE

The flavor - Peanut with Thai Tom Yum Spicy Flavor...
I ever tried the Wasabi Flavor, too... It's nice also but have to eat slowly... If not... hehee... (you know what will happen laa... Wasabi ooo...)

That's it... Really a boring post hoo... hrmmm... sorry laa :D
(Should be going to celebrate Papa's birthday tonight... It's going to be a very simple celebration due to some problems)

No comments: