Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Day back to Bau

It's going to flood soon... very very soon since it keep raining these few days... But actually there is a lot of places get flood dy... I guess Bau big area (not only Bau Town) is the worst baa (saw the news in the newspaper) but luckily not my housing area... (*touch wood first arr... wishing it never ever happen)
Came back to Bau this morning... Was being asked to come back to help up my papa at his shop... Just be the cashier, writing bills and serve the customers... hehee... (sounds like my papa owns a kopitiam right??? but NOPE... hahaa)
For your information... I'm a Bau girl... I have been living here for 18 years... Got my education (Kindergarden, Primary and Secondary School) and everything here since 18 years ago... Just started to be a Kuching people since the beginning of this year (2008) because I'm studying and living in Kuching now... So, I'm spending almost all my time there...
I have to clarify that Bau is NOT as kampung as what you guys think ok... Although it still have lotsa kampung area but it's really NOT like the definition of kampung... We do have Cars... Phones... Houses... Shops... Schools and even Shopping center - small nguikee only laa... Not like The Spring that type (so grand) hahaa...
So, please laa... Don't think that Bau people still live on the trees laa... Wear Banana leaves as their outfit laa... =.=" And And And Bau people is TOTALLY NOT "Suapa" OK!!! We are GETTING more and more modern liao... Although there is still a distance if compared to Kuching... hehee...
Anyway, Just realised that my baldspot is kinda obvious lehhh (when I was trying to see how's the colour of my hair looks like right now)... I know I'm having hair fall problem but I never know that it would be so serious... OH~~~ MY GOSH!!! Scary man... Can't imagine how will I look like if I'm really balding... (choi choi choi *touch wood... I'm rather I NEVER EVER know... DON'T WANT to know, too)

2 comments:

JiaJia said...

infected by who? hahahaha...

K wee said...

mayb it's by your bf... hahaa... o sud i say dis is karma??? hahaa... i noe i sudnt kacau him like tat... ohhh no~~~
sorry adrien... i'm nt going to say bout ur hair anymr... hahaa