One word to describe my feeling right now
~SAD~
Few of my friends are leaving Kuching soon... Very very very soon... For studying...
Haizzz... I don't know what to say now... Just wishing you guys all the best there...
I'm going to miss you guys A LOT A LOT and A LOT...
The moment/time that we spent together will always be in my mind and heart... No matter it's the time we meet up together or the time we just chit chatting in MSN... It's always a great time to spend time and chit chatting with you guys...
*I guess I'm going to cry like hell when it comes true... I really don't like the "leaving" feeling (except I'm the one who is going to leave laa... For studying hehee)
2 comments:
aiyo.. dun so upset ma.. It's starting a new part of the life.. So, get ready for all the challenge and just go ahead.. ^_^ btw, u din mention where are u going??
hahaa... i wouldn't be sad IF i'm d 1 who go laa... hahaa... It's not me... It's my friends... They are going to leave one by one... Super SAD!!! haizzz... btw, yea... i noe... it's starting a new part of life... hahaa
Post a Comment