Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, December 15, 2008

Final Exam result for Foundation

Final Exam result finally out... Informed by Chloe that the result out on around 1PM... I can't check it since I was in the Kindy... So, asked her to check for me... Based on what she said and what I checked (just check), I get...
LFSC001 - English and Communication Skills (C)
LFSE001 - Accounting (HD)
LFSE009 - Law (C)
LFSE010 - Marketing (D)

CGPA - 3.42/4.0
GPA - 3.50/4.0


*N - Fail (0 - 49)

P - Pass (50 - 64)
C - Credit (65-74)
D - Distinction (75 - 84)
HD - Higher Distinction (85 - 100)



I have no comment about my result... Just feel OKOK only... Kinda satisfy liao laa... Since i really have no confidence in my Law and Marketing...

Do you know what's the meaning after received my final exam result and I pass all the subjects??? It means that I have graduate from Foundation... Going Degree next year... Then, I would be a real University Student... hahaa... Going to take major in Accounting next year... Hopefully eveything will be fine...

Lots of my friends manage to get lotsa HD & D... Because they are all smart people... Congratulation guys... I didn't manage to get such result because I'm not a smart person... Somemore, I did kinda last minutes revision and didn't really pay attention in class... That's the result looo... Please don't follow... you will regret one day if you follow... hahaa


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wao.. so good ^_^~ Proud of u..

K wee said...

no laa... js okok nia... nt until good... my friends one baru good laaa.. only HD or D.. hehee