Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Day at Grandma House

Just back from grandma house... Went there the whole day... Doing nothing there... Just eat, sleep, watching TV and chit chat with aunty and cousins sometimes.. That's all...
It was really very sudden... Actually mama asked me to follow my sister to my grandma house when she went to work this morning... But I told her it's ok... I can just stay at home... I will settle my own lunch and everything... And my fever is GONE... I'm OK already... So, no need to worry... At first She still said OK... Who knows few hours later, Lingty called me and told me that she will reached my house in 2 minutes time... WHAT!!! TWO MINUTES TIME!!! I haven't take bath and whatever lehhh... Before I stepped into the bathroom, they already here... =.=" For not wasting their time, I just took my clothes to take bath at grandma house... I was kinda shocked that she told me she came to my house... I just knew that... It was my mama's idea... She asked Lingty to pick me up... lol...
That's about my day today... Nothing special...
Going to continue with my Hong Kong series - The Four...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Girly Cheche ^_^

K wee said...

hahaa... wah!!! since whn u call me che che??? hahaa... anyway, thankz lots