MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
May all your wishes come true!!! hehee...
Just back from my aunty house 1 hour ago... Had Christmas Celebration at her house...
It's a tradition for us dy... We would never forget to have Christmas celebration during the Christmas Eve every single year... Although we are not Christian (only the aunty who we went to her house to have celebration is christian because of her husband is a christian, too)
So, Here's the celebration... It was really fun...But it was not as fun as last year laa... Lotsa people didn't go... It's ok... We still had fun there... hehee
Date: 24th December 2008 (Wednesday - Christmas Eve)
Time: 730PM
Venue: Mayty and Uncle Ben's house
Time: 730PM
Venue: Mayty and Uncle Ben's house
As usual... I'm not going to say too much... Too many photos dy... So, lets the photos talk... hehee
My mama did the wrapping but half only... The other half was done by me... hehee
My aunty house Christmas Decoration... Much more better than my house... hahaa... I admit that
There was not only the foods shown on the table... But BBQ, too (guess what?! I already eat for 5 days continuesly - since last saturday until today... OMG!!! wonder how many KG I gained dy... hahaa)

chit-chatting while eating... That's what we usually do... Although people say it's not good to talk when eat... But who cares... It's fun... hahaa
CheersssAfter dinner, FUN TIME!!! Sing... Dance... Play... Laugh...

Playing the "train game"... Taught by Michelle who learnt that game from her Scout Camping
They really had fun on dancing and singing christmas songs
Presents giving time!!! This is the part which all the kids waiting for a long time... Everyone get ready a platic bag (as big as possible) to put their presents

POP! POP! POP! The balloons popping sound really just like playing fireworkEveryone had fun in breaking the balloons until the last balloon broke... Wishing everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Uncle Ben and Mayty with their only child - Noel
Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas
Not only me who did take photo with him... The rest, tooThen Then Then... Camwhoring TIME!!! Really took a lot of random and funny photos... hahaa
That was all my cousins' idea



Almost all the cousins... Still got a few cousins weren't there to take photos
We didn't take any Family photo and even our own small Family photo because lots of them were not there and everyone seems like kinda lazy to take photo dy... Sigh
Here's the presents that I received for this Christmas... 5 presents only... Sigh! Getting less and less presents when I'm getting old and old... hahaa
Lastly... again!MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
and a HAppy New Year... hehee
*FYI, if you want to have a closer view of those photos, you can visit this blog
www.ksing93.blogspot.com
2 comments:
How nice was ur relative.. I hope i could celebrate Christmas with my relative as well.. =( .. I WANT TO!!!
hahaa... u can u can... btw, did u celebrate christmas thr??? wif???
Post a Comment