Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, July 20, 2009

Unbelievable

OMGomgOMGomgOMGomgOMG
I couldn't believe this...
I met a primary school buddy... Not in real life but facebook... hahaa
But still... I met her finally...
I thought we wouldn't meet each other ANYMORE after so many years...
We were kinda like lost contact since she left the school during primary 5...
But totally lost contact when we were in secondary school...
WOW... I'm glad and happy to meet her again... but i doubt she still remember me...
Was having a short chat with her in facebook just now... Was asking her if she still remember me or not... Her answer was "So many years already... Not very sure"
sigh... It seems like she doesn't remember me... *sob sob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.... of course i remember u la!
you become more beautiful so i can't recognise u lo...
I also very happy to meet u again since many years...

K wee said...

huh?!?! who r u?!?!?
i'm v sure u aren't the person tat i m toking bout... hahaaa... cz i noe d person wont say thing like dis and she doesn't noe i gt blog ok... hahaa