Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Outing

(You can just ignore the conversation below... I'm bored... That's why... hahaa)

Time: 1.45PM (agak-agak laa)

Was online facebook-ing and reading blogs...

Received a message from QianHui...
Saying "ChuanG Hu ask u wanna go out o not she drive."
(since when she changed her name?? how come i just knew it... hahaa)
I replied "2day? Whr's she? Wat tm?"
She replied "I don't know can u ask chuang then ask her to call me yah thank you"

Tut tut tut tut... *sms-ing lynnette aka chuan hu...
Saying "Hey hey... Qian Hui said u jio go out har? Wat tm? Btw, she asked u 2 cal her... :)"
She replied "Yea... Now lor... Cos nth to do at home. Want? Okok"
I replied "Sure bt u need 2 gv me smtm... I hvn take my bath... Hahaa"
(still in my pyjamas... hahaa)
I replied again "2.30 ok?"
She replied "No prob! I pick chien hui first thn pick u k?"
(well, i guess i spell her name wrongly... it should be Chien Hui not Qian Hui)
I replied "Sure"

Walked to my mama...
Saying "Maa... I go out later... Go out with Chuan Hu and Chien Hui"
Mama asked "How you go? They pick you?"
I answered "Chuan Hu pick me up"
Mama said "Mmm" (meaning Ok)

*shoom... Took my clothes and took a quick bath as I only got less than half an hour to get myself ready...

Tick Tock Tick Tock... *time passed

*broom broom *pit pit
Received a message from Lynnette...
Saying "I'm here"
I replied "Kk"

Tick Tock Tick Tock... *few seconds passed
I still haven't get in the car
Sister came to me...
Saying "Girl... Your friends are here"
I replied "I know" *still searching on my watch but gave up at the end
*shout "Maa... I go out liao... bye bye" (didn't know where's she)
*broom broom

1st destination - Boulevard
2nd destination - Saberkas
3rd destination - "Three Small" (chung hua no.3) there punya ABC stall (guess most of you know where is it)
4th destination - Hock Lee
5th destination - After Three (dinner)
6th/Last destination - HOme Sweet HOme

Walked around a few shopping malls as Lynnette wanna look for a pair of nice shoes but she didn't manage to get one... Chien Hui got something for herself instead... A pair of shade and shirt... I got nothing for myself... hahaa

Took these randomly when we were using the escalator at Boulevard
Took these when Lynnette was trying on clothes in the changing room at Apple Fashion, Hock Lee
This Chien Hui was so scared to show her "beautiful legs" (claimed by her... have to quote it laa... hahaa) No matter how random I took the photos, she still managed to cover her legs in time... hahaa

Lynnette joined us later on... Together with two HOt guys at the back... hahaa
(loussy phone's camera... was thinking whether is my phone too lousy or the is the mirror too dirty :P)


Reached home before 8PM
(Owhyea... Was wearing the wedges that I bought from Charles and Keith... OH MAN! Hurt! :'( My feet're kinda painful laa)
(Just realised I didn't even drink A DROP of plain water the whole day... OMG... LOL)

No comments: