Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, July 06, 2009

Kindy Day

As I mentioned before... I'm going back to work at Kindy today...
Yea... I did go back...
Something different compared last time... but I can't tell what's the different... I just felt that there were something different...
The very obvious difference is... ALL the kids have their own uniform... Even the 2 years old little kid has one, too... They all look so adorable in that uniform seriously... hehee
There were a few of new faces to me... Can't really remember what's their name... It's so complicated... Wondering why their parents wanna name their kid such complicated name... hahaa

Girls - Shirt with RED tie and Skirt

Boys - Shirt with BLUE tie and Short


For TLynn,
Hey gal, wanna let you know that your beloved Brandon Tan was absent today... Her mum said he kena "cho-sa-ki" (whatever you spell it... hahaa) since last weekend... Might not be going to school for a few days... AND wanna tell you something... Stephanie (remeber???) She is very smart now... She learn thing very fast... She can speak english quite well now which really shocked me... hahaa... AND Beldon... He can speak and understand english quite well now... Still as naughty as before but one funny thing - He scared of teacher Wen also... hahaahahaa... AND the cute and funny guy - Alvis... He can talk now... although the pronounciation is still~ blur... Then, the rest of them... Err... No much changes...

One sad thing... A few of them didn't remember me at all... sad hoo... aihhh
Will update you again with what's going on in Kindy... :D (if you are interested to know)

No comments: