Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, July 05, 2009

Permai/Damai Trip and EnterK

Back to what I promised...

First, Trip to Permai/Damai...
Woke up quite early in the morning to get myself ready then berkumpul at Edina's house...
Departed at about 10AM...
Wanted to have McD as our lunch in Town... unfortunately, it's close temperary due to no electricity... sigh... unlucky us... So, went to KFC instead...

Then, OUR TRIP STARTED HERE... (I have been waiting for this moment long time dy... but the sad thing is... most of you can't make it)
It took us around 1 hour??? to reach there...
"Throw" (ok.. i know.. I'm exaggerating) all of our stuffs under a big tree...
Then, IT'S TIME TO PLAY...

Permai/Damai... HERE I COME... WOOHOO~~~

Camwhoring

With our name... @N!De, Chloe and Kwee...

Can you see it??? LOL


The sun is so bright!!! Can't really open my eyes

Left: JasonB, Hui Yee(Jason's gf), Chloe, Edina and Me

Our slippers

Our foot
Clockwise: Me, Edina, Chloe, JasonB and Hui Yee

It's time for us to clean ourselve
Then, EAT!!! (Dinner... 5pm!?!? Yeap... Early hoo...)
Done
(felt so stinky... just had a quick shower since everyone forgot about Shampoo and Body Shampoo...
Even a cube of soap also don't have)
It's time to EAT!!! SEAFOOD!!! SEAFOOD!!! I WANT SEAFOOD!!!
Bye Bye Permai/Damai...
I guess I'm going to visit you again very soon... Maybe not you but your neighbour (another Damai)
Went to Teo's Seafood Restaurant to have our SEAFOOD dinner...
Ordered Nestum?? Prawn, O-Jian, Butter Chicken and Hot Plate Taufu...
Ordered small portion and shared among 3 of us... (Jason ordered his own fried rice - looks nice and Hui Yee wasn't eating) Don't see them in small portion... They can really make you full when you eat them with a bowl of white rice...
I wasn't satisfy, honestly... as the seafoods weren't taste as nice as I expected... *disappointed face
but the price is OK... It's around Rm7-Rm14 per plate with that portion (that's for what we ordered... I have no idea about the rest)
Edina with her BIG~~~ COCONUT... it's really big seriously...
Guess how much is it?!??!
RM10??? Nope
RM8??? Nope
RM4??? Almost there
It's RM2.50
SO~~~ CHEAP!!!
Mine - Fresh Orange Juice
Chloe's - Fresh Watermelon Juice
(RM3.50 per glass)
It's time to go home~~~
Happy face but tired body marks the end of the trip
Can see how tired was chloe... She felt asleep in the car
I was super tired, too...
Jumped into my bed straight after reached home and gave my parents a call to let them know I reached home safely... hahaa
*wasn't putting too much hope that we would have fun on this trip since it wasn't many of us... But I was wrong... It was kinda fun... :D
*my back kena sun burned... It's red until now... sigh and i don't know why my skin seems like more sensitive now... It gets itchy easily... aduh!!!

Next, SingK at EnterK...
Wasn't in the mood to join them as I was damn tired the previous night...
But I changed my mind the next morning as my battery has fully charged...
Edina came to pick me up...
We started to sing from 1130AM until 3PM (we were late for half an hour actually... The cheap package is started from 11AM-3PM which only cost us RM15 per person... lunch [1 meal + 1 drink] is provided, too... worth it?!?! yea... it's worth for me)
It was my first time there
It's Fun... hahaa
I sang until almost out of voice seriously
Especially when singing HIGH songs

Lynnette joined us 1 hour later


Our lunch

Was tired again when it came to the end...
Didn't know singing also something tiring... hahaa

and YESH!!! I have done what I promised... *clap hand :D

No comments: