Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cheap Books

Up to down:
Common Knowledge about Chinese Geography
Common Knowledge about Chinese History
Common Knowledge about Chinese Culture

Well, all these books don't belong to me...
I have to say I totally not borned to love books... Dozed off most of the time... (that's why my english's sucks... even BM and Chinese also... sigh... should have read more to improve right!??! sigh... I really wish I can)
Try to imagine how much I "love" reading as I have to take ages to finish one book (well, so far... I guess I finished NONE of them - as in novels, story books and bla bla bla)... hahaa
But hey, I read comics, magazines and blogs... (trying to defend myself that I do read sometimes huh... hahaa)
Anyway, back to those books shown above...
They are belong to my younger sister...
The books are totally what the title says...
Don't misunderstand, please... The "cheap" isn't refer to the quality but the price... The quality is really good loo with such price...
Guess how much she paid to get them?!?!??! Don't shock if you know the price... DAMN CHEAP arr... Cheaper than eating a bowl of Kolo Mee...
Any idea??!?!
??????????
????????
??????
????
??
RM1 per book (RM3 in total)
Stop rubbing your eyes... You didn't see it wrongly... It's really RM1... RM1... RM1...
Shocking right?!?!? YEA! I shocked also when she told me that... hahaa...
Really cheaper than eating a bowl of Kolo Mee hoo...
But hey... "Tian di xia mei you bai chi de wu can" - in chinese... try to figure it out yourself... hahaa
The requirement to get such damn cheap books is... she has to take part in a "common knowledge competition" which related to those books...
Was laughing like hell when I know she's going to take part in the competition... I didn't mock her or what... and didn't mean to look down on her... it was just very funny... (she knows the reason why I laugh... hahaa)
Anyway, as a sister... I should say "ALL THE BEST FOR YOU... You better start to read them now before you are going to get panic and regret for didn't prepare well... 20 days is very short looo"

No comments: