Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Friday, July 03, 2009

Outing Outing Outing

Hey everyone... Sorry that I disappeared these few days... hahaa
I was too lazy to update my blog... :P

Well, was having 1 minor and 2 major outing with friends these few days...

Firstly, the minor outing...
Played badmintion with Shian, QiFeng and Jung (my HSF) last tuesday night... Went to a court which located far from Bau Town... The reason why we went so far is that it is the usual court they went to and also... IT'S FOC... (poor me) hahaa... The place is kinda dark and scary honestly... Played for around 2 1/2 hours (it's so nice after sweating like hell... but I hurt my hand... haizzz... It's always like that) then went to "Zhuan Hung" for a drink... I found it the nicest place (at Bau) for friends to hang out together during night time... Thankz QiFeng for the treat... :D

Secondly, TRIP TO PERMAI yesterday...
Date: 2nd July 2009 (Thursday)
Time: 10AM - 6PM
Venue: KFC, Satok??? (bought breakfast/lunch)
Permai/Damai Puri (there is no line between the beach)
Teo's Seafood, Buntal (dinner)
"Participants": Edina, Chloe, JasonB, Hui Yi (Jason's gf) and Me

Going to talk about this trip in detail when I'm in the mood to blog... I'm really very blur now...

Thirdly, SING K...
Date: 3rd July 2009 (Friday)
Time: 11AM - 4PM
Venue: EnterK, Crown Square
Pick "n" Pack, 3rd Mile
"Participants": Edina, Deidre, Fany, Lynnette and Me

Also, going to talk about it in detail soon... Maybe next post...
So, stay tuned... hahaa

*Start working next week... Going back to Kindy... :D
Need to earn some money in order to make myself feel better...
I really spent a lot these few days...
Outing = Money Spending

Transformer, anyone??? Next week??? Hahaa...
Let me know when you guys wanna watch... I wanna watch, too...

No comments: