Just came home 2 hours ago...
Didn't manage to meet up everyone but at least a few of them...
Had my dinner and a long chat with them at MarryBrown...
Laughed a lot... Really a lot...
Heard a lot of their Upper 6 school life story which remind me of my high school life... The feeling is so different from uni life... Hahaa
Shian (a friend who is having her long holidays, too) and I were so free... Lenggang here and there... Disturbing those who need to study... Keep asking them to go out although we know that they still got class tomorrow... Bad us huh... Hahaa...
I'm kinda energetic now... I guess it's because I laughed too much just now... So, i guess I'm going to sleep quite late tonight...
*might go badminton with them tomorrow afternoon... and I guess it would be only a few of us again...
No comments:
Post a Comment