Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
- Sharon
- No one... hahaa...
(this tag looks familiar... only when I done this tag then I realised I ever did most of the question before... so, i assume most of you did it before, too...)
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: HL Milk
2. Last phone call: Papa
3. Last text message: Digi
4. Last song you listened to: Msn sound
5. Last time you cried: Last week... Was too/over stress of my exam
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Dated?!?! As in How??? Friend's date??? Probably more than twice and many of them
7. Been cheated on: I guess... It's so easy to cheat me ok... I kinda stupid to realise that I'm being cheated
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Err... NOPE... Cousins are too cute to be kissed and never regret to give them my kiss... hahaa... and of course those friends that I ever kissed before... It's my pleasure... hahaa
9. Lost someone special: Err... Not for now... Hopefully, this never happen
10. Been depressed: YES... sigh
11. Been drunk and threw up: NoNoNo
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Maroon
13. Dark purple
14. Grey
(honestly, i don't have fixed favourite colours... it changed depends on my mood... hahaa)
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yea yea
16. Fallen out of love: Fallen "OUT"??? Never "IN"... How to "OUT"?!?!?! (not very sure what it means... hahaa)
17. Laughed until you cried: Ever... but it's history already
18. Met someone who changed you: Err... Yeap
19. Found out who your true friends were: Err... I hope who I met are really my true friends
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I guess no
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Blog friend's list??? Err... JiaJia??? during her farewell... That's the only I can remember... hahaa
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Blog friend list also?!?!? I know everyone of them
23. How many kids do you want to have : Depends
24. Do you have any pets: My own?!?! Don't have
25. Do you want to change your name: Of course no... I LOVE my name :D
26. What did you do for your last birthday: What I do for my last birthday??? Nothing but friends did something for me... Was sick like what man
27. What time did you wake up today: Around 10am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: "Travelled to London already"
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Get out from Kuching... It doesn't mean I hate Kuching ok... I just wanna go outside to experience different things
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Few minutes ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: No answer in my mind now
32. What are you listening to right now: Conversation between the actors in the TV show
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Err... Not Tom but Tomson
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, Hotmail and Blogs
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
(the questions and answers between this range can be found in last tag in my blog... it's exactly the same...)
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yeah (but it's actually less than 100 truths... hahaa)
No comments:
Post a Comment