Hey Hey... I'm back... I'm back... After such a long time...
Well, I think most of you already given up reading my blog... Hahaa... It's ok... Nevermind...
Anyway.
Finally... Finally... Finally...
There's a lot of finally i wanna say...
Finally... My Year 1 Sem 1 final exam was over... (at the same time, worried about the result... hope the result wouldn't disappointed me *finger cross very tight)
Finally... I'm having my 1 month plus winter holidays...
Finally... I don't have to wake up super early in the morning... I can sleep until the "sun burn my ass"....
Finally... The internet is fixed (was having this huge problem AGAIN since few weeks ago... This is the main reason why you guys didn't see me online)
Finally... Did exercise...
Finally... Had outing with uni gang again... (it has been such a long time we didn't really go out together)
Finally... Did baking... (started to like baking... no special reason... hahaa...)
Finally... Went shopping with my family... (it sounds weird i know... but it's true... I DIDN'T go out with them since I started busy with my assignments and exam)
Finally... Will be back to Bau for few days... Meet up my high school friends and get my SPM certificate... (cracking my head to remember when was the last time I went back to Bau... Dang~ Bad memory... I can't remember)
It's going to have more "FINALLY" coming up... (hopefully)
Hrmmm... I should have a proper plan in order to spend my holidays wisely...
But what can I do?!?! I'm stuck in Kuching...
Was having some minor plans actually...
~join dancing class...
~visit kindy kids and teachers...
~bake cake or cookies...
~exercise...
~hang out with friends...
OWHYEA... Thought of one major plan...
GO ON DIET!!! I NEED TO DIET!!! DIET! DIET! DIET!
It would be good and enough for me if I can loss 5kg...
Somehow, I have a STRONG FEELING this plan will FAIL~~~ hahaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment