Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Back to Bau

It's amazing... My blog is updated frequently... (at least for these few days)

It's raining outside... It's cooling but I don't really like raining day... Only if i don't want to go out then i wish it rains...
What i can say is the weather really swing very fast... Was complaining the weather was crazy hot yesterday... Then, it suddenly rains heavily today especially this morning... It was so nice to sleep... Just roll yourself in the blanket... *wah~~~ Unfortunately, my mama woke me up suddenly... Got myself ready to follow them back to Bau...

Nothing to do but computer again... Was trying to install The Sims 3 (finally I got it... but it belongs to my sister's friend) and the installation is successful... But But But... I can't play it due to the stupid registration code thingy... What a sad thing huh... I don't really know what is the actual problem... Sigh... Anyone know about this kind of problem??? Do let me know if you know how to solve it... I really need your help... :D

Went back to my high school to get my SPM certificate after that... Met up a few friends and have a long chat with a friend who is having her LONG holidays, too... Everyone looks so busy... It's either they got extra class or there are activities going on... Sigh... Can't really meet them... But was planning to meet up tonight... Hopefully they can make it...

Well, seems like I'm crapping a lot here... Should stop now...
Stay tuned... Hahaa

p/s: Hey, if you guys are reading my blog (i guess non of you know i got blog... hahaa... whatever laa) I hope you guys can talk to each other nicely and try to solve the problem (although I don't really know what's the actual problem behind it... but I guess it's not a very big deal) I really hope you guys can be friend again like last time... If you guys can be friend again then please... don't let the little tiny misunderstanding spoil your friendship... Hope to hear something good from you guys... Hehee

No comments: