Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Belated Birthday

O H ! ! ! M Y G O O D N E S S ! ! ! M Y G O O D N E S S ! ! ! M Y G O O D N E S S ! ! !

I M B U R N I N G H E R E ! ! !
The crazy hot weather is really killing me... How I wish I can stay in the ice box now... *AHH~~~ COOL ARR~~~ hahaa...

Anyway, like what i had mentioned in my previous post (not tag)... I did baking... With Edina, Fany and Deidre at my house 2 days ago...
We baked cupcakes for another birthday girl - Olivia Sim Kui Ching
for her belated birthday gift...
We kinda satisfied with the result... Considered successful... *clap hand hahaa... although i found it very sweet...



HOpe You like it, Olivia... :D
Again, Happy belated Birthday...
We LOVE You... Hehee

No comments: