Watched Transformer 2 with Fany this afternoon...
I have to say IT'S DAMN COOL laa... *thumb up
It didn't disappointed me... (although sometimes i confused about who is who when they are fighting) hehee
Was at Kindy this morning... Was given the Teacher's "Uniform"...
It doesn't looks like an uniform actually but more like what u wear when you cook... Yea... That's how I can describe it... hahaa... Among all the teachers, I was given the one with brightest colour - Chilli Red... The colour is nice but it makes me look fat... (or maybe I'm that fat as I really ate like hell these few days... Having one plate of rice with dishes per meal is not enough... Must eat something after that/before that) hahaa...
Fany came to pick me up in the afternoon... We went to her mum's office a while to check out something... Then, went to Secret Recipe to have lunch... Ordered Iced blended Chocolate (RM8.00) only as I felt guilty for eating too much meat the previous night (ate chicken chop and lots of sausages)... The drink that I ordered was really disappointing... Not nice at all...
Went for the movie after that... :D
Then, went home... EAT EAT EAT again...
No comments:
Post a Comment