Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Saturday, July 11, 2009

New One


Went THeSpring with sister last night...
Main purpose - Charles and Keith - Sales up to 70%...
Accompanied her to try on shoes and make decision on what shoes to buy...
She took a few shoes and had a try... The shoe above is one of them actually... But too sad that she couldn't fit in the size that available... She asked me to have a try and said "You try it and If you want, I buy it for you"
WOW... Shocked me!!! hahaa...
Just had a try... Sister said quite nice... (well, the shoe is nice for sure... just that it looks nice or not when it's on my foot) I took quite a long time to decide if I wanna take it or not...
Then, YEAH! I took it... since I only need to spend RM20 to get this shoes - RM7?.?? (due to some "pantang" reason... I have to pay)
She managed to get one for herself, too... Nice...

Thankiu... Hahaa

No comments: