Wasn't online for few days due to no LAPTOP AND COMPUTER to use at home... Sad huh... Was wondering what happen to my laptop?!?! too old already is it?!?! the screen always turn black immediately after I start the computer... and it's so noisy... papa sent it to hospital dy... hope it get well soon since no money to get a new one...
Anyway, I'm using Fany's laptop to blog now while she's busy building house (The Sims 3) with Edina's laptop in front of me... LOL
Sleepover at Edina's place tonight... No special reason.. Just felt to do so... hahaa
Waiting to have my dinner now... Can't wait to eat... Edina's grandma cooked a lot of nice foods for us... Hehee... I have no idea why i feel hungry easily, recently...
AND I have no idea why am I blogging now... crapping is better to say... hahaa
Go off first... Tadaa...
p/s: speechless... sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment