Here is a short update...
I still haven't get back my laptop... So, can't really come online...
Anyway, about the Slumber party that I promised to post up soon...
I have to say sorry that I'm just to lazy to do post it... Hahaa... Lazy me huh...
But if you wanna know, just click on the links below:
First...
Link: http://www.anide-dna.blogspot.com/
Title: I Gotta Feeling
Blogger: Edina Chong
Second...
Link: http://mysecretgossips.blogspot.com/
Title: Late Post
Blogger: Nacy Chan
So, yea.. That's about it... hahaa
Anyway Anyway, Uni start again... First year Second semester...
Today is my 4th day of school...
Nothing much to catch up as the very first lecture of every subject was used for tutorial registration... And no tutorial yet until nexy week... So, everyone seems to be kinda free this week...
The tutorial registration was STILL~~~ SUCKS... No improvement...
But the final tutorial registration of mine was better... Only the final one then they improve... WHat the~~~
We (as the big group of us) didn't manage to get in the same class...
But ok laaa... I'm fine with it... And I'm OK with my timetable...
Monday and Thursday would be super free as I only have two hours lecture...
Tuesday and Friday would be kind pack as I have lecture and 4 hours tutorial the whole morning...
But basically, the timetable is Ok as I don't really got class in the afternoon... Afternoon isn't a good time to study as I'm kinda sure I would keep yawning during the class... Hey... It's time for napping... hahaa...
Taking... ... ...
Law in global business (LAW) - by MR. Indian
Introduction to Business Information System (BIS) - by MS. Chinese
Financial information system (FIS) - by MR. Indian
Organisation and Management (OM) by MS. Chinese (still can't remember their name as they are new to me)
this semester...
Have to go now...
See yea... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment