It was the hard disc problem...
and My laptop is very old one... really very old.. That's why it took times for the repairman to find a new hard disc for my laptop...
Everything GONE... I need to install download install download everthing...
Of course the basic software are there laa... Just that I need more software to make my life easier... Hahaa...
Time passed really fast... First week of new semester was over... But I still haven't feel anything yet... I mean the Uni-ing/Schooling feel... I'm kinda still in holidays mode - hanging out with friends laa... Keep watching TV laa... and BLa Bla Bla...
Anyway, was celebrating my youngest sister's sweet 16th birthday just nw...
Just had a simple dinner at home...
Me Family + Lingty's Family + SisterS' BF
Mama cooked lots of foods... I like her Fried Prawn and the Sotong with miced pork meat inside it (new recipe... learnt it from TV) NICE NICE *thump up
To me, me MaMa is already a perfect cook... Hehee...
Nice food isn't has to be like Abalone laa... Shark Fin laa... Bird Nest laa... Bla bla Bla...
A simple fried egg can be very nice also... Yea... That's what my mama can do... Can make a simple egg becomes nice... Hehee... I'm not trying to promote my mama or showing off how good my mama is in cooking... I just feel like saying it... Mayb because I seldom or maybe never complimented her before... Hahaa
HAppy Sweet 16th Birthday SingSing Liew...
Let's go on diet together (you really need it... if not, you will regret next time... Like me)... hahaa

Imperial Chocolate... from TAKA cake house
It's really very very CHOCOLATE~~~
Nice but... ... ... FAT! 

No comments:
Post a Comment