Muscles pain... really pain n sore...
"Thanks" to the bowling session yesterday...
It was my 2nd time playing bowling...
The idea came out randomly from Chloe and Fany...
They called me suddenly and gave me less than half an hour to get myself ready...
It was kinda fun playing bowling although the ball kept going into the "longkang"... :P
Would be going again next time... Probably... hahaa
Anyway, when to Friendship park after done with our CPA meeting...
The last time I have been there was ages ago...
Saw a lot of people there especially parents with their kids... So sweet laa...
Just try to imagine it...
It's like parents bringing their little kid walking around the park... Feeding the fishes together... Then, the daddy taking the photos of the kid having fun... Sweet right... Hehee
Was wondering did my parents and I do these during my childhood time??!?!? Hrmmm... I can't remember... But I can only remember my papa liked to take our photos last time... It was one of his hobbies - photographing... He can randomly says "Let's go... Go take photos... The sunset is very nice..." Then, we would just followed him there (usually was the outdoor carpark behind our house) and just simply posed to let him took our photos...
I miss it... Really... :D
Gotto go now...
Want mask-ing liao... hahaa
See yea...
No comments:
Post a Comment