Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Good night, Everyone"

Good night, Everyone... :D
Wait.. Don't close this window first... I'm not going to sleep yet...

Just a short update of my recent life...
Hrmmm... It's already came to the end of week 3... I still haven't feel anything yet... As in the "schooling feel"... Get what i mean??? I'm supposed to concentrate in the lecture... Paying 100% attention to the tutor... Working very hard on the assignmentSsSs and homeworkSsSs...
Well, which one have I done??? NO ONE... sigh...

Going to be very busy soon... Really busy...
Need to suffer for the next 2 months... sigh...

Stay tuned guys...
Will try to update this "dead' blog more frequent... hahaa

No comments: