Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Monday, July 20, 2009

Nightmare

OH MY GOSH!!! Scary man...
Was having nightmare last night...
Heart beated so fast...
Dreamed about my final exam's result...
It was out (in the dream... Real life one will be out 2 days later) and my microeconomics lecturer came to me to show me my result and told me that I have to RESIT!!! AND I'm the ONLY ONE in the class who need to resit for the exam!!! OH NO!!! AND my result was super duper LOW!!!
Later on, accounting for success lecturer came to me... Showed me my result... I couldn't remember what he said and how's my result... But the result wasn't good, too...
Overall, the highest I got is PASS...
WTH!!! So Stress... So Worried... So Scared...
Tears almost drop when I woke up suddenly...
MY GOSH!!! I really hope that's just a dream... Really hope it wouldn't happen in real life...
(I couldn't stop myself for worrying about it since few days ago... Even if I don't think of it, it will always pop out in my mind randomly... ARGHHH!!!)


Anyway, was celebrating paternal side grandpa's birthday (couldn't remember how old is him... 70+) at my house last saturday night... The weather was HOT HOT HOT... It was like we were having dinner while doing sauna... All because of Global Warming... Our earth and We are gonna die soon...
(photos haven't been trasferred into the computer... So, not photos at this moment)



The next afternoon, brought my younger sister to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter IV) at Start cineplex... Well, I found it isn't as exciting as those 5 before it... The starting was a bit boring, honestly... Overall, OK laa but it still disappointing... Let's see how's the last one... Heard that the last one will be splitted into part I and II... Not very sure about this...


Later on, attended maternal side baby cousin's 1 year old birthday dinner at grandma's house...
Was laughing like what when they (aunties and uncles) "interviewed" my 2nd sister's BF... (it was the 1st time my sister introduced him to the big family)
Well, it's just for fun obviously... hahaa... But I guess he really shocked at that moment...



Baby cousin - Brandon Lu and the family
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Brandon... :D

2 comments:

seng said...

the teeth always so charming and cute.....

ktliew said...

haha... like goofy... :P cute!!