Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day off and Day out

I got a day off for not going kindy today... Rest and meet up friends... The purpose of this meeting is to talk about our "little family" christmas celebration thingy... We met up at VOGUE which located right opposite UNACO at 4 1/2 mile... It's quite a new place there and it's totally a new place for me... Never went there before...
What we ordered...
I ordered Pork Chop (RM10.90)
Edina ordered Lamb Chop
(RM19.90???)
Nancy ordered Fish and Chips (RM10.90)
Fany and Audrey ordered Chicken Chop (RM11.90???)
Andrien ordered Chicken Boxer (RM???)

Our drinks... I ordered Peach Tea (RM3.90) Quite nice... This is how Vogue looks like... It seems like quite a nice place to hang out with friends... but it got beer smell... Our table...What we did after finish our dishes...

After lunch, Edina wanted to cut her hair at Ray's salon at Travillion... So, Nancy, Fany, Olivia and Me followed her there... Unlucky, it didn't open on Wednesday (based on the notice) So, we were thinking of other place for her to cut her hair... I recommended her to go Abbie which located at Chong Lin Park... It's because both my elder sister are quite satisfied with their hair cut and bla bla bla...

This is how Edina actually wanted to cut but Abbie (hair stylist + boss) not really recommended her to cut so because of some problem... So, she helped Edina to do other type of hair cut...
Before having her hair cutIn the process of cutting her hairTata... The result... After cutting her hair... Quite stylo though... hahaa...Camwhoring in the car before going offOn the way sending Nancy home, We saw this... CHEETAH BIKE! hahaa...

After sending Nancy home, I didn't feel like going home... So, we planned to go somewhere but had no idea where to go... So, went to TLynn's house first while thinking of where to go... Since her mother bought dinner for her dy... So, we just went to "tapao" dinner (not going out to eat) and eat at her house...

See this... Do the comparision... Same food but bought from different places... (they only touched the food a bit)
Left: Tlynn's de from ??? (RM???)
Right: Edina's de from Xiang Xiang corner Tabuan Jaya (RM5)
Me and Fany were eating the same type of food... Braised Beef Noodle from the KopiTiam right opposite Xiang Xiang corner Tabuan Jaya (I can't remember the shop's name) It costs RM4.50 each...
Had our dinner...
What we did after dinner... Self salsa lesson... hahaaa...
Chit-Chat at there before going home... Reached home on around 9pm... Had a nice day... hehee... Even though it's really very late now but still don't feel like sleeping... I guess it's because I ate too much sweet things just now... Ate vanila and chocolate ice cream, white chocolate and coco crunch after dinner... hahaa... (scared of getting fatter and diabetes) I will still force myself to sleep soon because have to wake up super early again tomorrow... Go Kindy...

2 comments:

Jasmine Belle said...

omg...how enjoyed!
u make me hungry >.<
i love foods!

K wee said...

hahaa... u seem like did enjoy a lot at thr oso lehhh... think u enjoy mr thn me laa... thr gt lotsa nice cafe n foods thn kuc baa... lol