Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Saturday, November 29, 2008

Friday outing with friends

Went out with friends again since I didn't have to work yesterday... Went to a few places to "accompany" Edina to do her stuffs (actually I'm the one who wanted to follow her, not she asked me to accompany because I had nothing to do at home... So loo... hehee...) Met up Andrien for lunch at Sarawak Club... (went there to have lunch because of his stupid reason... hahaa...) I ordered Cha Kueh Tiaw which taste quite nice but quite oily also laa... Ermmm... Kinda worth it as it costs RM4.80 with quite a large amount... Actually one plate of it can be shared by two person if you are not very hungry... I did order drink, too... Ribena Sprite - RM2.00... No comment about it because it's just a very normal drink... After lunch, pick up TLynn from Kindy and Nancy from her house... Then, went to spring because Edina them need to buy some souvenirs... Spring is Full of Christmas Feeling loo... Christmas Tree, Christmas Decoration, Christmas Accessories and bla bla bla...
The Christmas Accessories and Christmas Tree can be found at Spring now... If you haven't got one... Go and get one since Christmas is just 26 days later... Wee... hahaa...Spring's Christmas Decoration...
The huge/big&tall Christmas Trees and The Christmas "ball" lol... Friends...
There was an event which shows and teach??? people about the traffice thingy...
And also a small "sand art???" activity for kids (I have no idea what's that called... hehee...) was set at the side of the event... They seem like having fun...

It was super heavy and scary raining while we were on the way home... It was really super heavy and scary laa... until the sky was like almost drop laa... But quite lucky that it didn't rain anymore when the time I drive home... But unlucky I scartched my car with the road side thingy... just a bit only laa... not obvious... but my heart was almost drop when the time I scartched it... OMG laa... I shouldn't take the risk... NO MORE NEXT TIME!!!

Nothing special during night time... Just followed my younger sister finish her hong kong series...
That's all about yesterday... hehee...

No comments: