Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Friday, November 21, 2008

Salsa Class

Went to Salsa class on 5pm at Swinburne just now... It was the FIRST and the LAST Salsa class that I went on this year... hahaa... It was totally a new experience for me... Quite fun and nice although we were only be taught on the 3 basic steps.. (I can't remember what's the name of each step) Stephen Obed is our senior who in charge of teaching us... He is also the founder of this class... Cool right... It was only few of us (me, fany, tlynn, chloe and andrien) and few seniors went to the class... I think maybe because foundation students are having holidays and degree students are going to sit for their final exam next week... Should go and have a try laa... But the next class will only be on next year... March??? I think so... hehee... It's really quite fun though when you know how it goes... All of us seem like "addicted???" to it just now... ESPECIALLY Miss TEO LYNN... hahaa... She kept pratising ooo...

SALSA... SALSA... SALSA...
hahaa...

No comments: