Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged by Chloe and Nancy

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question,
make it a total of 19 questions.
Then tag 8 people in your list,
list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What are your nicknames?
Ermm... What I know is the one that called by my family laa... It's called ... ... (just see my previous post then you will know)

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Spending time with friends and family... but one condition, it has to be FUN!!! hehee...

3. What kind of news do you read?
Mostly is Fashion news laa... I'm really sucks in Politics news...

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Hrmmm... There is NO ANSWER in my mind now laa... but I really wish that I wouldn't get fat no matter how much I eat... hahaa...

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Maybe yes... Maybe no... Wouldn't tell... hehee

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I think i can't laa... Like what chinese people say "qian bu shi wan neng de, dan shi mei qian que shi wan wan bu neng"

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
The thing that I care the most... hahaa...

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
No idea lehh... If got then i wouldn't sit in front of the computer and blogging now...

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If i KNOW i got chance, I don't mind confess to him... hehee...

10. Have u ever regretted loving someone?
Ermmm... I don't think I ever LOVE someone before (as in Boy and Girl relationship) but if it's LIKE of cause got laa... hahaa... I think I never regret... If it's Family LOVE and Friendship LOVE, I can 100% say that I NEVER REGRET...

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Don't dare to say so much... I scared it will be upside down at last... hahaa... So, just keep in my heart enough liao...

12.What is the things that will make you think he/she is bad?
Quite a lot though... But the worst is I'm easily be influenced by my friends and family... If they say he/she is bad then I will think he/she is bad, too... Bad habit right... I'm trying to change...

13.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I'm a greedy person... So, i don't want to choose because I want a lot of foods... hahaa...

14.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Of cause happy laa...
Rich but unhappy??? NO WAY!!! I would be like dead people without happiness...

15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Actually a lot laa... But the very important one is my LAZINESS...

16.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Don't dare to think to much 1st... like what I said, I scared it will be upside down... hahaa...

17.What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Honestly, I don't know...

18.If you were given time back to ur primary or secondary school life, would u want it?
No point of going back... Because there is nothing that I regret of... But I would like to go back to 1000 years ago... I want to see how was our world look like... hehee...

19.What are you doing now? (question that I changed)
Blogging and Listening to Music...

Tagged:
No one
(don't feel like tagging anyone... hehee...)

No comments: