Woke up quite late today... around 1030am... then received a message from TLynn asked whether I wanted to have lunch together with them or not... At first, i have rejected her because the time when she message me, I was just finish my brunch... Super full laa... Somemore, I didn't really feel like going out... But she called me and asked me just go out with them laa... Hrmmm... After a while, I just said ok loo because I assume they might go somewhere which I shouldn't missed up after lunch... So, they came to pick me up on around 1230pm... We went to have lunch at Imperial Duck... Quite shocked that Jasper was there... Didn't even know he came back to Kuching dy... hahaa... Anyway, about the foods and drinks there... I didn't eat anything... I just ordered a glass of lemon honey which cost me RM2.20... It taste ok only... About the foods, I have no idea... But what my friends ordered... look also ok only... I don't know how's the taste laa... Then, went to OneTJ at somewhere Tabuan Jaya there... It's a mall which sells all and lots of computing stuffs... Quite a lot of people there... And still got a lot of empty shops... After that, went to Sarawak Plaza... I didn't know that the renovation has done until Edina said so... Went to have a look of how's it... No much different... It looks much better and more classy as compare to its old look... hahaa... Went to Mc D after that since Fanny was hungry... I ate the corn ice cream... Honestly, I still prefer SugarBun Ice cream... Went home on around 5pm...
Lingty was at my house... Quite shocked also... Didn't know how she came and how come so sudden... hahaa... She is the closest aunty to me... Can share and tell her any of my problem... She is a funny and nice lady... hehee...
What am I going to do... ... ... I guess is still the same... Blogging Chatting Gaming and Sleeping...
End of the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment