Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Thursday, November 13, 2008

EXAM OVER!

Exam is OVER!!! HAHAHAA... but quite worry about my result... T.T
Anyway, I'm back! Will blog a lot about what was going on that period of time(before and during Final Exam period) when I'm free... Stay tune...
About today, hrmmm... It supposed to be a super fun day today since it's our LAST DAY OF EXAM!!! but it seems like quite boring because we can't think of anything to do... so, everyone just went home after lunch... OWH! We went to THE MENU to have our lunch... I have no comment about the foods because I don't satisfied with what I ordered laa honestly... But what my friends ordered, all look nice and smell nice but don't know how it taste like... hehee... Can have a try at there... I like the shop's design... It's so comfy... After lunch, we went to a gift shop for a while... It's called PICK AND PACK! (somewhere Bormill there) That shop is really COOL laa... I like that shop... It was recommended by Chloe...It is the shop that I like after Green Gallery... It sells lots of cute stuffs and DIY stuffs...
That's all for today... Wanna continue with my Hong Kong series... I'm watching LAST ONE STANDING... Plan to finish it within 2 days... hahaa...
Ohya, going to have movie marathon with friends at my place tomorrow! That's the easiest way to spent our holidays when have no idea what to do... somemore, we had missed up lots of movie because of exam and school... so, tomorrow is the time to catch up everything... hahaa...

No comments: