Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4th day of Holidays

After doing nothing at home for the whole morning on yesterday, I received a call from Chloe... She asked if I wan to go out or not... Pheww... She save my damn bored day... hahaa... So, I just get ready myself and waiting for her to pick me up... It was only Chloe, Edina, Fany and Me went out on the afternoon... We went to "shop" (actually just walk nia) for a while at 4 1/2th mile Everise... After a while, we felt like eating something and Fany was quite hurry, too... So, we decided to go Luxury Cafe which located at 4 1/2 mile there, too... It's just one of the shop beside Food Avenue... I ordered Chicken sandwich(RM6.00... worth it??? don't know boo...) and Teh C peng special(RM3.00... considered quite expensive but taste nice)... Both taste nice... *yum yum... Fany ordered Chicken Burger(RM8/9.00) and Lime juice??? (not sure and RM3.00)... I don't how they taste like??! but the Chicken Burger looks nice... Chloe and Edina just ordered barley... Edina said it taste nice... We just stayed there for around 1 hour...
The counter
Our table and empty plate... Just thought of taking photos after finish everything...
The entrance
I like this part... It looks comfy...

We had another Movie Marathon at Fany's house... So, we went to her house after pick up TLynn and bought the movie... We cooked together again at Fany's house... Macaroni and Fries... It was for our dinner...
Edina and TLynn with the Macaroni and Fries
While having our dinner, We watched...
Mamma Mia (which I have waiting to watch it for such a long time... It's quite nice but still quite disappointed me laa... It's not what I aspect... I like the song - Dancing Queen... Nice...) and...

Dance of the Dragon (it's quite nice also but you have to be patient enough when you watch it because eveything is in SLOW MOTION... hahaa...) We just watched it half way only because Me and Tlynn can't go home too late... This time, the movie marathon is even shorter... hahaa... We did fast forward Mamma Mia and Watch Dance of the Dragon half way... So, we just spent like 2 1/2 hours to finish the marathon... hahaa... My 4th day of Holidays was end like that...

No comments: