Something you should know

This is an "only read" blog.
don't ask me anything about any post.
if you understand it means you know me well.
if you don't then just forget about it :)


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5th day of Holidays

Went jogging this morning... Wake up super early on around 6.15AM...Actually I felt like telling others that I don't want to go liao... Cause don't know why I was super tired... But I still go cause I feel very fat dy for keep eating on these few days... So, pick up TLynn at 7Am... Only Chloe, TLynn and Me jogged on this morning... Went to TLynn's house after jogging... Had our breakfast and continue on with our movie - Dance of the Dragon... The ending is quite nice... Then, continue with...
Materials girl which both of them haven't watch before although it was quite an old movie... I felt as sleep the half way cause I was too sleepy dy... hehee... After the whole movie is finish... It was lunch time dy... Chloe decided to go home first... So, only left me and TLynn had our "candle light lunch" - Maggie Mee (Chicken flavor) hahaa... After lunch. we just chill and chat in her room until 4pm... (Fany went there for a while) Go home... Online... Blogging... Watching TV... Sleeping... 5th day of holidays end like that...

No comments: