Just half an hour ago, I received my 1st 18 years old birthday present... It's from my family... hahaa... I know it's still far from my actual birthday... They gave me my present now because... ... ... according to my younger sister "if i'm not mistaken, mama said your lunar birthday is on next thursday..." I was like "ok"... I just knew it because I always can't remember when is my lunar birthday... hahaa... So, after next thursday, i'm considered "teng tua lang liao" hahaa...
This is the present they gave me... FAT PINKY PIG with MONEY EYES...
The money eyes... When my younger sister gave me this, she purposely mentioned PIG with MONEY "FACE"... I know I LOVE MONEY but I'm NOT A MONEY FACE person! OKK!!! hahaa...
This is the card that they gave me... Obviously, the "kiss mark" (it didn't look like so lehhh... hahaa...) is from my younger sister because she is the only one who would do so... hahaa...
Open the card...
The card...
This is the content in the card... (girly - don't curious... it's my nickname laa... hahaa...)
No comments:
Post a Comment