TLynn with her Teh "C" peng Special and KoloMee
Up: Edina with her Ice Lemon Tea and LaksaDown: Edina with her Butter Sugar Bread
Left: Chloe's "pohpiah" (she did order claypot noodles, too)Right: My Teh "C" Peng Special and KoloMee
What i can say about the Teh "C" Peng Special is... It's nice... But for the KoloMee... FOR ME laa... I don't really like it because it's too oily for me... Maybe it's just not my cup of tea... It might taste nice for other people laa... hehee...
After breakfast, went to the place that I "MIGHT" work at for this LONG~~~ holidays... A Kindergarten... named TADIKA SRI JUARA located at somewhere near Town? Sekama? no idea... hahaa... It's still under my consideration laa... because I'm not sure If I can teach or not... Those kids are quite cute but quite naughty also... hehee...
After breakfast, went to the place that I "MIGHT" work at for this LONG~~~ holidays... A Kindergarten... named TADIKA SRI JUARA located at somewhere near Town? Sekama? no idea... hahaa... It's still under my consideration laa... because I'm not sure If I can teach or not... Those kids are quite cute but quite naughty also... hehee...
Up: The principle teaching them what to do for the next baking cake sessionDown: Those kids...
Went home after that... Which one should I go for??? Kindergarten (730am until 430pm) - take care of those kids? or my sister's office (830 until 5/6pm) - do simple? paper work... (this one still not sure laa... Depends they want to hire me or not... Still waiting...)
Hrmmm...
Hrmmm...
2 comments:
wao.. u'r working now? COOL~
hahaa... nt yt... i hv to work laa... damn bored at home arr... cnt tahan liao
Post a Comment